Which one is better.

MrCatvi

Well I want to buy one of those Borderlands 3 or days gone.

Yeah yeah you cant really say which one is better cause they are 2 diffrent games.

But im just scared that Days gone will be shit like 80% of the internet said.

*Borderlands 3 SOLO*

I dont really llike to play with friends but will it break the fun playing alone?

I liked them both, but preferred the overall experience with Days Gone.

Borderlands 3 has really satisfying gameplay and can be enjoyed solo or with friends. If you are going for trophies, there are a couple that will require another person to get, but are quick enough. The story in the last 10 hours or so is all over the place and is full of gaps and stuff which is glossed over.

Days Gone has some great mechanics and a far better written and complete storyline. It's fully solo and I really liked the survival mechanics.

Tl:dr - I think you can't really go wrong with either game - you just need to decide if you want to play a looter shooter or an open world action survival game.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Crispy_Oglop said:

I liked them both, but preferred the overall experience with Days Gone.

Borderlands 3 has really satisfying gameplay and can be enjoyed solo or with friends. If you are going for trophies, there are a couple that will require another person to get, but are quick enough. The story in the last 10 hours or so is all over the place and is full of gaps and stuff which is glossed over.

Days Gone has some great mechanics and a far better written and complete storyline. It's fully solo and I really liked the survival mechanics.

Tl:dr - I think you can't really go wrong with either game - you just need to decide if you want to play a looter shooter or an open world action survival game.

Nice answer Thank you.

Borderlands is 10 hours story long?

I mean I would like to aim for more so Days gone, 

Idk I just dk LOL

1 minute ago, MrCatvi said:

Nice answer Thank you.

Borderlands is 10 hours story long?

I mean I would like to aim for more so Days gone, 

Idk I just dk LOL

oh what about the outer worlds?

its like Fallout 4 but more fun and jokes