(Possibly) Glitchy Trophies

Okay, as a precaution, I want to write this post for anyone who goes through the same thing and as a future proofing precaution for myself.

So, I started this game today whilst I was playing two other games (A Hakuoki PS3 VN and Ghost Recon: Future Soldier) using this guide over at PS3Imports 

(http://ps3imports.org/forum/index.php?/topic/8578-shinobi-koi-utsutsu-kanmitsu-hanakoi-emaki-trophy-guide/)

Now, after the first couple of playthroughs I did a trophy check and everything was proceeding fine, so I kept going. Somewhere shortly after, I left to go walk the dog or something and my vita timed out (2 minute sleep timer) and I came back and resumed in the middle of this playthrough I was on. Fast forward a few hours and I do another trophy check, and see that my progress hasn't changed. So I closed my trophy app and restarted it, still nothing. I then groaned as I thought my last hour and a half had been wasted, but I restarted the game, and after I pressed start to access the main menu, all the trophies from my previously completed playthroughs started to pop. Luckily, I hadn't completed the game by this point - but nonetheless, it still looks suss.

Now I don't know why they weren't popping at the time, but a couple of things to note:

1. I didn't hear the trophies popping since I was playing other games + had my boosting mates on discord. The game has a lot of skipping with very few choices and I usually have the Vita sound off.

2. This may have been caused by my Vita going to sleep in the middle of a playthrough.

3. I am not trying to promote anything, the guide is there to show everyone what I was using and to show the very little time you have to spend active on the game.

So to anyone that is thinking of playing this VN, it is quite easy and fast, however everytime your vita goes to sleep, make sure you restart the game to avoid this happening :)

Edited by Nitro
Spelling