Kill Your Completion 11

voodoo_eyes
By voodoo_eyes in Community Events, Contests & "We Plays",
KYC 11 (Starts 1st November 2019 and ends 30th of November 2019)     Welcome back for another exciting edition of the Kill Your Completion series. This is the 11th iteration, so most of you probably have an idea of what goes on here, but if you are new to the site or this corner of the forums, here's the previous edition of the thread KYC X.     Those of you that participated in or followed the previous events, know by now that Hemiak won't be running this event for a while due to life being busy. He agreed that I'd take over in the meanwhile, so you're stuck with me for the foreseeable future. Now what does that mean for the event? Well, pretty much everything stays the same. I'll be largely copy-pasting the OP from the previous iterations, while essentially adding a TL;DR version at the bottom. I'm also inclined to cap the maximum number of games at 10. That's pretty much it though.     The Premise
Participants will each choose a list of at least 5, and up to 10 0% games from their backlog and post them here so everyone can follow along. These games don't have to be pre loaded on your profile, as long as you own them already and haven't earned a trophy they count. Participants will start a new game from that list every few days for the next month. They WILL then post their thoughts on each game, and write a short review on the final day for each game. This can take any shape or form each person desires.   I would prefer people do 5 games for 6 days each, 10/3, but anything between would be acceptable. I would like if people could be a little more prompt with their reviews. I understand stuff comes up. However, if every single review is three games rolled into one, 4 days late, you're not trying very hard.  I also like to see people get the minimum 3 hours per game, so I feel like more than 10 games would be cutting each one too short,     The Deeds   TL;DR   The Peeps  
  • 213 replies