Kill Your Completion 11

As usual, I'm in. I'll get my list posted this weekend most likely. Pretty sure I have my list done but just in case we get something good on a flash sale this weekend (I know I'm dreaming but who knows), I'll hold off until then.

3 hours ago, BlackSquirrell1 said:

May I be the first to sign up (besides you)!

AER

Game of Thrones

Psycho Pass: Mandatory Happiness

South Park: The Stick of Truth

Day of the Tentacle

I'm assuming that Game of Thrones will be the Telltale one and not the RPG, right?

Everyone so far is already added to the OP.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, DamagingRob said:

giphy.gif

I guess I'm in, 'cause I just can't help myself.. Tentative list:

1. Mary Skelter: Nightmares 
  2. Prey
  3. Mafia III 
  4. Dissidia Final Fantasy NT
  5. Hyper Sentinel 
  6. Tales of Zestiria
  7. X-Men Destiny 
  8. Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault
  9. Jydge
  10. Touhou Double Focus 

I don't know what this list is.. Some games that I really want to play, some that I'm not sure I want to play, and some game I paid 12 cents for. It took some time to fill out, and I'm still not certain this will be the final list. 

Jydge is a great game. It's very much Neon Chrome 2.0 with new mechanics, but improved on basically every level. Also, good on you including one of my most despised games ever with R&C Full Frontal Assault.

Edited by voodoo_eyes
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, voodoo_eyes said:

Jydge is a great game. It's very much Neon Chrome 2.0 with new mechanics, but improved on basically every level. Also, good n you including one of my most dispised games ever with R&C Full Frontal Assault.

Yeah, Jydge came highly recommended to me in my Neon Chrome status. Lol. And I should probably play FFA before the servers close.. Been avoiding it since I really don't like All 4 One, and the spinoffs haven't gotten good reception in general. :/

Edited by DamagingRob

I've participated in 10 consecutive KYC but I'm not sure I can make this one. A busy travel schedule will keep me away for a good chunk of the month. Let me check my game library and see if I have five short games.  I'll definitely follow along though if I can't participate.

Looks like people have some great game lists! I'm eager to hear about The Council.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Kevvik said:

I agree that I didn't think FFA was very good. A few interesting ideas but it just felt more like a tech demo or a mini-game section rather than a fully realized game. I liked All 4 One more. Not because the game was much better but my daughter really got into the MP in All 4 One and it was fun playing with her.

Anyway, here's my list, just COS (lord, that was a terrible attempt at a pun)...

Sword Art Online re: Hollow Fragment 

Call of Cthulhu

One Upon Light

Shenmue

Child of Light

One More Dungeon

Sherlock Holmes: The Devil's Daughter

Chronicles of Teddy: Harmony of Exidus

Oceanhorn: Monster of Uncharted Seas

Smoke and Sacrifice

When I put the list together, I realized the games all started with C, O, and S so I'll use that to divvy up the order of the games.

Travel time is when you pull out the VITA!!

Have you played any of the other Sherlock Holmes games? (Search bar on profiles is broken, so can't check...)

4 hours ago, voodoo_eyes said:

Have you played any of the other Sherlock Holmes games? (Search bar on profiles is broken, so can't check...)

I played Crime and Punishments a few years ago (think it was free on Plus) and liked it and I'm curious if there has been any evolution of the brand or if it's just more of the same. I've got Testament deep in my backlog as well, I think.

Tweaked my list a bit. Didn't really look at what days I might be working when making the list, so shuffled things around. Also replaced the 12 cent game with Earthlock. I blame Mayus for getting me wanting to play it! :shakefist: Will probably be my final list, unless November's Plus games are anything special.

24 minutes ago, Kevvik said:

I played Crime and Punishments a few years ago (think it was free on Plus) and liked it and I'm curious if there has been any evolution of the brand or if it's just more of the same. I've got Testament deep in my backlog as well, I think.

Devil's Daughter, tried to change the gameplay a bit. Pesonally I didn't like the new direction they tried to go, as the new gameplay mechanics felt halfarsed and unnecessary.

Alright, we're almost starting.

I made a small change to my list, replacing Eat Lead with Elea. Also re-arranged the order a bit.

1st - 3rd The Legend of Korra (PS4)

4th - 6th Ghost Blade HD

7th - 9th Elea

10th - 12th Torment: Tides of Numenara

13th - 15th Yomawari: Midnight Shadows (PS4)

16th - 18th State of Mind

19th - 21st Iron Crypticle

22nd - 24th Zone of the Enders: 2nd Runner HD Edition (PS3)

25th - 27thThe Council

28th - 30th Hitman: Blood Money (PS3)

Some additional info the the newcomers of the event @BlackSquirrell1 @AuroraHistoire .

• starting time is your local time (so whenever it's November 1st for you)
  • just as a suggestion, try and have the games installed and patched. Occasionally some AAA titles have the habit of still going through an installation procedure after booting up the game for the first time as well. Just something to keep in mind.

P.S. OP should be updated with everyone so far.

Edited by voodoo_eyes
  • Like 2