Do not buy this broken game!

ZACHSP8

• 1 month later...

Yeah I contacted the developers about the first problem and took them month and a half to fix the unpasable part but still never bothered fixing the dodgy platform you get stuck on, after it was updated to V1.01 he removed the gun thing what was in way on first video but thats all that they done, levels after it are beatable until you get to world 5.

Sony have no quality control and developers have no testers before pushing the game out.

Last time I contacted developers I got email start away, this time I have not heard anything yet, I will keep people updated on here as with progress with game.

don't hold your breath on this game getting patched again as developers are not responding to me anymore and even Playstation have given up and given me a refund.

So I'm sorry people I can't help you with info no more as got refund and Playstation revoked my privileges from playing this brilliant game.

Now I can go and by something what isn't broken.

• 1 year later...
On 12/12/2019 at 0:51 AM, ZACHSP8 said:

don't hold your breath on this game getting patched again as developers are not responding to me anymore and even Playstation have given up and given me a refund.

So I'm sorry people I can't help you with info no more as got refund and Playstation revoked my privileges from playing this brilliant game.

If Sony of all companies is that quick to give you a refund then it's amazing that they still have it for sale at all. I mean I'm pretty sure for as bad as that Afro Samurai game they pulled was you could still at least finish it. Guess it's just too obscure to bother with.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/11/2019 at 7:51 AM, ZACHSP8 said:

It’s bad enough that Sony has no quality control when it comes to clear shovelware/asset flips being sold on their storefront. I do wish they would, at the very least, have some quality control when it comes to games that are literally unbeatable/crash too often/have unobtainable trophies though (not even talking about trophies that are unobtainable because a service is no longer available-though IMO something should be done about those too-but about trophies that literally no one can legitimately obtain). 

Glad you got a refund on this though. Wish Sony would stop selling it if the devs can’t be bothered to fix it. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 23/12/2021 at 11:14 AM, A210221100 said:

i dont mind a bad game but be functional and have your trophies working atleast its on sale for 0.99 atm and i was wondering how this is but after seeing that its still broken to this extend im out event for 0.99

I got refund and still felt robbed of my time.

• 4 months later...
On 13/05/2022 at 9:36 PM, TheMightyImp2 said:

It's now on sale as part of a two pack including Dark Mystery for £1.23

Glad I checked here as I nearly bought it as a throw away Friday experience. Bit if the Devs won't fix it, they won't get my money 

Dark Mystery is a fun game and worth the £1.23 on it's own but if you do buy it just use base character as some characters are bigger than others and some can't fit through the gaps on later levels so just stick with base one.

I know the mohawk ones hair stops you from progressing and think some of the others might as well.