Ultra Rare Cleanup 2020

10 minutes ago, scemopagliaccioh said:

I actually like Lords of the Fallen, if we exclude the DLC (that is cancer at its best, I promised I'll do a 100% cleanup following a youtube guide as the Labyrinth is confusing and poorly thought out). My suggestion would be to farm  and soft reset for Flawless luck runes as they greatly augment your attack, have a shield and focus on poise and defense, I'm also trying a Faith build on another psn account and I'm enjoying the flame staff.

By the way, since the OP is dead, anybody mi ds if I butt in? I haven't done much trophy hunting lately, let alone ultra rare stuff, let's see:

Dragonball Fighter z (91%, yeah, maybe not this year haha)

Grand Theft Auto V (68% base game, all online done)

Devil May Cry 5 (50%)

Just Cause 3 100% (92%)

Shadow Warrior 1 (37%)

Shadow Warrior 2 (0%)

Kingdom Come Deliverance (0%)

Mortal Kombat 9 (87%, it's TECHNICALLY in the bag like DBFZ, but it does piss me off that they removed the game from the ps store,  now I need to buy another plus subscription, and a long one, as my kung fu  is stronger will take me ages.)

Wolfenstein (0%, hahahahaha)

Titan Souls (0%, it's more personal as a irl friend managed to snag it, so I should too, it's a question of pride, you know, oh damn it, why don't you pick easy games)

Dragon Quest Heroes 2 (0%)

Grid 2019 (0%)

Prototype (0%)

Days Gone 100% run (0%)

Batman Arkham Knight 100% run (0%, but the game has what, more than 100 trophies? I cannot believe more than 5% have everything)

Games on another account (all needs to be 100%), uhhh, bonus round I guess?:

Just cause 3 (46%)

Lords of the Fallen (50%)

Devil may Cry 4 (27%)

That's about it, let's see how many games I comp- nay, start, as most of them are in the backlog, I'll take it slow as my absence "zoned" me out of a trophy hunter mindset.

Sure thing, you can join no problem, nobody will mind. In absence of the OP I will supervise the event (self-appointed, doubt anyone minds xD ). 

Best of luck on MK, that's the one I am working on as well, My Kung Fu is Stronger can go Tiger Claw itself!

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, BrandedBerserk said:

My only gripe so far is that cs mode feels so unnecessarily long and padded out. On a side note, some of these bosses are fucking nuts. If Gigantic bite or Violent ruler were part of the quz run, I wouldn’t bother with this platinum at all. 

Oh man, if Gigantic Bite and/or Violent Ruler were part of the QUZ run, I can see the platinum reaching Necrodancer status when it comes to difficulty. But yeah, I agree with CS mode being way too long. If they cut the amount of stages to about half or a little more than half, then it wouldn't feel so much of a grind, or maybe not even at all. It's great you're enjoying it, good luck on the rest of your path to platinum :)

• Like 1

Gigantic Bite no damage is probably not possible. It shoots too much and all over the screen. 

@BrandedBerserk

Yeah i felt the same about CS mode. Over 200 was a bit too much. 

Ive personally been slacking. Haven't practiced it at all. And Bleed 2 gave me more trouble than i expected. Very hard is pain in the ass. Way more rng than Bleed 1 

27 minutes ago, Vergil said:

Ive personally been slacking. Haven't practiced it at all. And Bleed 2 gave me more trouble than i expected. Very hard is pain in the ass. Way more rng than Bleed 1 

Bleed 1 and 2 are currently on sale for like 5 bucks.. are they worth picking up? If they are giving you trouble, I guess the guide estimate is not to be trusted? ? They sure look fun though. 

12 minutes ago, Arcesius said:

Bleed 1 and 2 are currently on sale for like 5 bucks.. are they worth picking up? If they are giving you trouble, I guess the guide estimate is not to be trusted? 1f605.png They sure look fun though. 

I think its worth it for that price if you like 2d games :)

Without saying too much. The guide is not accurate really. But its something better to discuss through pm instead 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lum said:

Oh man, if Gigantic Bite and/or Violent Ruler were part of the QUZ run, I can see the platinum reaching Necrodancer status when it comes to difficulty. But yeah, I agree with CS mode being way too long. If they cut the amount of stages to about half or a little more than half, then it wouldn't feel so much of a grind, or maybe not even at all. It's great you're enjoying it, good luck on the rest of your path to platinum :)

It feels even longer because im currently working nearly 50 hours a week so yeah.. this will take me quite awhile. Quz run will be a great challenge no doubt but I’m thankful we got bosses that are more doable. I do a decent job with those bosses already on cs mode so with some more practice I’m sure I could pull it off even as a shmup noob but then again I’m using that one overpowered ship so who knows. One thing I have trouble with is the burst counter timing. Do I go into burst on the third beep or second one? I usually attempt to burst counter just to end up getting hit and failing. I’m referring to the other ships by the way as you’d have to be handicap or something to fail burst with murakumo. 

27 minutes ago, Arcesius said:

Bleed 1 and 2 are currently on sale for like 5 bucks.. are they worth picking up? If they are giving you trouble, I guess the guide estimate is not to be trusted? 1f605.png They sure look fun though. 

I’d say they’re definitely worth it especially at that price but be wary, bleed 2 is no 7/10 and even the first one is very difficult. Don’t have the plat for either so one can say my opinion is invalid but from what I played they both seemed to be at least in the 9/10 ballpark. Oh and that 10-15 hours time estimate is a joke too. 

Edited by BrandedBerserk
  • Like 1

It's been a while but i have made some progress in the UR category albeit not in many games i said i would :D

Two new entries marked as completed with Tower of Guns being the better of the two. Run & Gun Shooter was ok, sometimes a bit weird with where hidden rooms were or how to jump from low floor to a higher floor with some boosters... Drawful 2 on the other hand was just boring as i had to maintain almost 20 player on my computer to draw something and then decide who made the best image. What a surprise that it was always Player 1 :hmm::giggle: i didn't understand when to vote who made the best drawing so i had to play 3 times with 20 players but it's only once needed if you know what to do. Then i repeated more games with just 3 players and while i sat on my desk i didn't watch the TV at all. At least that gave me some time to think about did i get at :platinum: at every hour of the day? The answer is yes :D

Besides that very good news for R.U.S.E. as i made it to 49/51 trophies and all i have left is grind from player lv 65 to 100. Why those exist is beyond me. I didn't see any difference at all. But i'm really happy i made it through the campaign on hard difficulty. That kept me nervous for quite a while. The only thing keeping me from the :platinum: for a while. The difficulty in each mission was medium mostly so i didn't have to reload great parts of most missions but especially mission 5, 10 and 23 had to be repeated at least 3 times each until i made it through. And in these plus 2, 3 more maps i watched someone playing and i copied his/her actions as best i could. I didn't like the game at first but my mind changed a lot now. RTS on console isn't an easy thing but the presentation of the story (you are an US officer fighting in WW2) is entertaining and with a twist i didn't see at all.

When we got Dirt Rally 2.0 i decided i'll start that right away and i'm happy with it. Feels really cool driving through the different locations like Greece, New Zealand, USA, Argentina. Some tight corners meant heavy damage on my car and my god i love how detailed visual and technical the damage is. I'm doing a few races every few days so i'll be slowly but constantly going for this :) only the base game though but i'm certain i'll buy the dlc later sometime. But some of the dlc trophies are really hard :(

Late in March i teamed up with 2 friends and jumped into Killing Floor 2 which is a FPS that doesn't feel very good as it has very limited variety. The maps aren't the problem but the enemy design and especially the bosses. And it's an arena shooter, nothing except xp carries over between battles. Story is simple, some people doing illegal experiments on humans. At least most trophies were just collectibles and those were hidden but we found them all after a few tries :) 

Last addition to the list is EA Sports UFC 2 which i borrowed from a friend as i thought it'd be an easy UR :platinum: but nope. Without training it was pure luck i won a fight with a KO :D Definitely need some more practice. Especially in the Takedown category, escaping is easy but i can't use it to take down an enemy. I just don't understand what i have to press when exactly :(  but as i said Practice Mode here i come :D

Little Progress in Ni No Kuni II as i passed 20 of 30 arenas of DLC 3 with a S rank but going further is difficult. I won arena 20 on first attempt within 5 Min which is super (you have 12 Min for S rank) and then arena 21 i didn't survive at all. I just two continues at the last boss but no hope at all, he crushed me easily :(

Unravel 2 1.98%. Personal Progress: :platinum: 12th Nov 19

Worms Battlegrounds 0.46%. Personal Progress: 100% :platinum: 23rd Nov 19

Tower of Guns 2.07%. Personal Progress: 100%

Drawful 2 1.25% Personal Progress: 100%

Batman Arkham Origins 1.05%. Personal Progress: 98% :platinum: prepared

R.U.S.E. 0.57%. Personal Progress: 60% --> 91% :platinum:

Ni No Kuni II Revenant Kingdom 1.02%. Personal Progress: 88% :platinum: prepared

Killing Floor 2 0.81% Personal Progress: 93% :platinum: prepared

X-Morph Defense 4.84% :platinum:

Mirror's Edge 0.66%. Personal Progress: 51%

Dishonored 0.26%. Personal Progress: 87%

Wet 3.92% :platinum: Personal Progress: 41%

EA Sports UFC 2 1.69% :platinum: Personal Progress: 8%

Dirt Rally 2.0 3.05% for :platinum: Personal Progress: 51% for Plat

Edited by Evil_Joker88
  • Like 3

9 hours ago, BrandedBerserk said:

One thing I have trouble with is the burst counter timing. Do I go into burst on the third beep or second one?

The third beep, although the timing is pretty tight here too. I'd say somewhere around less than a second right after you hear the third beep is when you should press the burst button. There is the cut-in method too where you don't have to go off the beep timing, but instead "cut-in" to the enemy's burst when it's already fired. I never got this method down myself, but that's one you might find easier if you can manage to get the timing down for that.

On 26.4.2020 at 8:04 PM, S_y_n_e_IR_g_Y said:

Fortunately i can update my list a little bit, 2/5 Games are done now:

S03cec0.png- Blur 1,61% // 98%, done.

S3aae28.png - Far Cry 2 0,56% // 35%, fortunately just the SP is left.

Sc61d05.png - Mortal Kombat 0,62% // 28%, lucky finished the MP before the server Shutdown, just the huge grind is left.

S41fa18.png - Wolfenstein 2,27% // 49%, the same like Mortal Kombat, just the SP is left.

S84953c.png - Max Payne 3 0,72% // 99%, done.

I think the next game i will prepare is wolfenstein.

Bonusround:

S9d446f.png  - Surgeon Simulator 0,56% // 98%, done..oh boy i will remember these clunky controls when i start "i am Bread"..

S17494b.png - Street Fighter IV 0,66% // 23%, i hope i can at least finish the MP trophies this year.

S14d5f8.png - COD Black Ops I 4,18% // 16%, MP Trophies are done, but i've problems with a glitch in the first Mission, at the Moment i can't solve, so unfortunately i can't make progress.

Lets see how far can come with the first 5 Games, maybe i add a few more Games later then to the Bonusround.

The progress of all of you is very inspiring, it's a lot of fun reading everything and I've already added one or two of your games to my wish list. :)

Greetings from Germany
synergY

Next Update, from my side, Wolfenstein is also done now.

3/5 Games finished.

I also finished Call of duty Black Ops 1 for the Bonusround. :)

I'll boost Street Fighter 4's multiplayer now finally.

If anyone can give me some tips on how I can most efficiently boost this, please send me a message. :D
I have 2 consoles and fortunately boost everything myself.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, S_y_n_e_IR_g_Y said:

I'll boost Street Fighter 4's multiplayer now finally.

If anyone can give me some tips on how I can most efficiently boost this, please send me a message. :D
I have 2 consoles and fortunately boost everything myself.

Well, I see you have the PS3 version of the game so it shouldn't be too hard to do the multiplayer. Your biggest grind would be playing 500 online battles and winning 100 online battles so lobby it is. Set your matches to 1 round and 30 seconds just for max efficiency.

The only one where you need to do some tweaking is fighting 10 opponents via fight request : you need to play arcade as your primary account and turn your fight requests ON(set arcade to very easy and 5 rounds just in case) Search your main with your secondary PS3., you should get a "new fighter enters the ring " message. Win or lose 10 times and you should get that one.

The only nasty part is that there takes a while to re-enter the lobby. The GOOD part is...you don't have to upgrade all your characters to C rank like in Super Street Fighter IV. That one was nightmare to grind xD

ALSO Wow one trophy left for Blur and it's the 4 split screen one! Better find 4 peripherals fast !!

Edited by Copanele
  • Like 1

On 17.5.2020 at 8:02 PM, Copanele said:

Well, I see you have the PS3 version of the game so it shouldn't be too hard to do the multiplayer. Your biggest grind would be playing 500 online battles and winning 100 online battles so lobby it is. Set your matches to 1 round and 30 seconds just for max efficiency.

The only one where you need to do some tweaking is fighting 10 opponents via fight request : you need to play arcade as your primary account and turn your fight requests ON(set arcade to very easy and 5 rounds just in case) Search your main with your secondary PS3., you should get a "new fighter enters the ring " message. Win or lose 10 times and you should get that one.

The only nasty part is that there takes a while to re-enter the lobby. The GOOD part is...you don't have to upgrade all your characters to C rank like in Super Street Fighter IV. That one was nightmare to grind xD

ALSO Wow one trophy left for Blur and it's the 4 split screen one! Better find 4 peripherals fast !!

Thanks for the Tips, i'll send you a PM later, if that is ok. I don't wanna spam this Thread here. :D

Yeah Super Street Fighter IV is already installed on 2 of my PS3's, i know it will be tedious :'D

Yeah don't worry, i think i own 6+ PS3 controllers and a few other peripherals^^

• Like 1

2 hours ago, S_y_n_e_IR_g_Y said:

Thanks for the Tips, i'll send you a PM later, if that is ok. I don't wanna spam this Thread here. :D

Yeah Super Street Fighter IV is already installed on 2 of my PS3's, i know it will be tedious :'D

Yeah don't worry, i think i own 6+ PS3 controllers and a few other peripherals^^

Sure, PM me anytime for questions. As long as you don't ask me to help boosting with SF4 online, that's a request I will decline even to my closest friends xD It's way too mentally taxing for me.

Short update since I reply here : Coming soon with Blur and MK9. My ultra rare count and rarity stat really are looking better this time of the year... maybe I can lower it under 40% (average rarity is currently at 40.19% )

• Like 3

Update:

Took a quick break from Wolf II to play some RIGS! Made a boosting session awhile ago and didn't want to leave those guys hanging, had to build up my VR legs again lmao but it wasn't nearly as nauseating as StarBlood Arena. Overall, it was a decent game, it'll feel cheap at first when playing offline, but once you learn how to play and have good AI teammates, it gets easier. Now, back to Wolfenstein II! ? 

Completed:

-Super Meat Boy

-Bulletstorm: Full Clip Edition

-Everybody's Golf

-RIGS: Mechanized Combat League (ADDED!)

Not Started/In Progress:

-Dragon Ball FighterZ

-Wipeout Omega Collection

-Yakuza Kiwami

-Moonlighter

-The Evil Within

-Hollow Knight (UR at the start of the challenge)

-Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus

-Grand Theft Auto IV 

-Injustice: Gods Among Us

-Injustice 2

-Call of Duty: Black Ops 4

-Muramasa: Rebirth

-Hyper Light Drifter

-Enter the Gungeon

-Titan Souls

-Surgeon Simulator

-Outlast 2

-Superhot VR

• Like 2

Jimmie Johnson's Anything with an Engine (Digital) (Rarity: 3.88%)(Progress:2%)

Just Cause 3 (3.45%)(53%)

Prototype (3.3%)(17%)

Medal of Honor Frontline (3.28%)(67%)

Tour de France 2014 (2.5%)(9%)

Call of Duty Ghosts (2.53%)(46%)

Knowledge is Power (2.11%)(0%)

Space Overlords (2.08%)(19%)

Epic Mickey 2 The Power of Two (1.77%)(20%)

Sniper Ghost Warrior (1.59%)(4%)

1. Omega Quintet - 2.85% :platinum:

2. Tales of Symphonia - 2.71% (10%)

3. MeiQ - 4.91% :platinum:

4. Dark Cloud 2 - 3.91% (0%)

5. Sparkle 2 (PS4) - 3.42% (0%)

6. Akiba's Beat (NA) - 4.98% :platinum:

Looks like I totally called it for Akiba's Beat going down to UR within about a month of me getting the plat.  Adding that since it is now UR and it was completed during this challenge.  The game definitely deserves the UR.  Also am slowly chipping away at the massively long plat that is Tales of Symphonia and got a couple more trophies in it.

• Like 3