Ultra Rare Cleanup 2020

Love this thread topic idea you've formulated! Being a Ultra Rare Platinum Hunter myself, I feel the exact same way as you do. I still believe one day I can 100% my profile, but it is going to take me quite more time than intended due to college life :/ 

Anyways, my 10 Ultra Rare Platinums for 2020 I would like to obtain are hopefully these:

(The 10 picked are a mixture of games I have started and have yet to start)

1. King of Fighters XIII - 16%

2. Vanquish - 37%

3. Far Cry 2 - 85%

4. GRID Autosport 

5. F1 2010 

6. F1 2011 (PS3 Version)

7. Sonic All-Stars Transformed (VITA/PS3 Versions)

8. Evil Within (PS3 Version) - 11%

9. Tera (NA Version) (might have complete by the end of 2019 :P ) - 82%

10. Battlefield Bad Company - 98% 

If not, then as long as I have the ones with online trophies complete or perhaps just having the online trophies done, then I'll be in good standing. 

• Like 1

I've been working on 100% of a few other games to get them uninstalled and off my mind.

I also worked on Hitman 2 a bit. Thing with this game, it's so good I forget about the trophies. I'm actually trying to 100% the game just for fun, figure out as many [Redacted] by myself, and get all the unlockables. I did Hitman 1 not too long ago but I mainly focused on escalations because only a handful were transferred to Hitman 2 legacy maps. Kept it feeling new, plus AI behaves somewhat differently between the two.

• Like 1

On 10/27/2019 at 4:11 AM, PreLoki said:

Would like to join in too :)

Here's my list:

Tetris Effect, 0,43%                        - 91% done

Guilty Gear Xrd SIGN, 1,12%         - 75% done

Shovel Knight (both DLCs), 0,64% - haven't tackled the DLCs yet, so overall (with plat) 92% done

Rez Infinite, 3,76%                          - 0% done

Enter The Gungeon, 4,36%             - hidden, 9% done 

I'll add more games later.

I'm currently trying to get SS Rank on both Ultra and Sprint mode in Tetris Effect, so if anyone has some useful tips to share I'd appreciate it ^^

Working on the same thing, though I just need sprint.  Are you doing ST stacking? It really helps efficiency for Ultra, requiring only 60ish lines in 3 minutes as opposed to over 100 for traditional back-to-back tetris strats.  

Edit: link explaining ST stacking

Edited by Together_Comic
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, Together_Comic said:

Working on the same thing, though I just need sprint.  Are you doing ST stacking? It really helps efficiency for Ultra, requiring only 60ish lines in 3 minutes as opposed to over 100 for traditional back-to-back tetris strats.  

Edit: link explaining ST stacking

Thanks! Yea, I figured ST stacking must be the most effienct way. Still need to practice that more. My primary focus is sprint tho. My time is under 1:13, aaaalmost there ?. It's really tough man, good luck!

• Like 1

On 27-10-2019 at 10:23 AM, BB-BakkerJ said:

I’m in. Still working on a few UR games but I probably won’t finish any of them until 2020. So here is my list.

Super Meat Boy

Wolfenstein 2

Trackmania Turbo

Strafe

Not A Hero

(These are games I own/started)

Wishlist:

Devil May Cry 5

Enter The Gungeon

Injustice: Gods Among Us

Dragon Ball Fighter Z.

YS Origin

Already finished Not A Hero. But as that was way too easy I’m adding Ikaruga to the wishlist.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, PreLoki said:

Thanks! Yea, I figured ST stacking must be the most effienct way. Still need to practice that more. My primary focus is sprint tho. My time is under 1:13, aaaalmost there ?. It's really tough man, good luck!

I feel you I am in the High 1:18-1:19 Range.  I always inevitably misdrop something and get absolutely destroyed from trying to go fast. ?? We'll get there though! Good luck to you as well!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Vergil said:

1f44d.png while at it. Add Darius burst too :)

That looks even more interesting as at first glance it seems to be solo only? Ikaruga has local coop trophies, not a fan of that as it would be hard to find a decent coop partner...

You know, at a second glance, I think I will fully update the list with all the crazy backlogging that I have. Like that, maaybe I can finally put an end to all the madness that is my PS3 at the moment : 

1. Mortal Kombat XL (100% + DLC) - rarity 1.95%, 98% completed

2. Mortal Kombat - rarity 0.62%, 54% completed

3. Skullgirls 2nd Encore - rarity 0.91%, 74% completed

4. Guilty Gear Xrd Sign - rarity 1.12%, 80% completed

5. Guilty Gear Xrd Revelator - rarity 1.51% , 62% completed

6. Injustice Gods Among Us - rarity 0.12%, 82% completed

7. Mount and Blade Warband - rarity 1.17%, 31% completed

8. Slain: Back From Hell - rarity 3.68%, 12% completed

9. Fist of the North Star : Lost Paradise - rarity 4.60%, 84% completed

10. Blur - Rarity 1.60%, 8% completed

11. Mirror's Edge - Rarity 3.03%, 5% completed[NEW]

12. Batman Arkham City(PS3) - Rarity 4.76%, 3% completed[NEW]

13. Lords of the Fallen - Rarity 4.35%, 7% completed[NEW]

14. Death's Gambit - Rarity 4.86% , 3% completed[NEW]

15. Batman Arkham Origins - Rarity 2.02%, 1% completed[NEW]

And of course....keeping the Bonus Round - with extra spice, HIGH CHANCE to not pull this off :

16. Super Street Fighter 4 - rarity 0.60% , 67% completed

17. Street Fighter 5 - rarity 1.37%, 53% completed

18. Overwatch Origins Edition - rarity 1.89%, 23% completed

19. Catherine - Rarity 1.29%, 1% completed[NEW]

Doubt I will add anything else for now, I am sure that I can knock off at least one game next Tuesday xD (MK XL, your days are numbered baby! ) 

Edited by Copanele
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, freddie1989 said:

Well I unwrapped Mortal Kombat X last night and spent 30 mins trying to figure out why all the modes were locked......but progress is progress 1f602.png

Are invasions back? I thought i read a thread earlier that there hadnt been one on forever making the plat impossible

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Dr_Mayus said:

Are invasions back? I thought i read a thread earlier that there hadnt been one on forever making the plat impossible

Sorry if I butt in with the answer but yes they are back after a long time of not being available. There's a thread " Invasions potentially ceased" that used to have updates with the invasion for the past weeks.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BB-BakkerJ said:

That looks even more interesting as at first glance it seems to be solo only? Ikaruga has local coop trophies, not a fan of that as it would be hard to find a decent coop partner...

Yes it is. However it can be played in co-op too. Though the bosses are harder as well

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Dr_Mayus said:

17 minutes ago, Copanele said:

Sorry if I butt in with the answer but yes they are back after a long time of not being available. There's a thread " Invasions potentially ceased" that used to have updates with the invasion for the past weeks.

My moment of glory taken in a flash ? hopefully I see one soon.

• Like 1