Ultra Rare Cleanup 2020

16 minutes ago, Smzthy said:

I've also made one small update to my list. I've replaced Cubixx HD with Tetris Effect. I've been playing a fair amount of Tetris recently, and I finally managed to get the SS in Sprint. Since I can now pop the plat whenever I want, I might as well add it to the list. 

Congrats on your plat. How was Tetris effect difficulty wise and how much time am i looking at for the platinum?

Edited by NaseemJohn
  • Like 1

42 minutes ago, NaseemJohn said:

Congrats on your plat. How was Tetris effect difficulty wise and how much time am i looking at for the platinum?

I'd say a 9/10 for difficulty. The time to plat ultimately depends on how much Tetris experience you already have. I had some experience going into this, so my plat time will be somewhere between 75-100 hours. Fortunately you can AFK the 1,000,000 Tetriminos trophy if you have a turbo controller which will save you 100+ hours.

• Like 3

19 hours ago, Wise_Mans_Fears said:

Last month I unfortunately had to deal with the passing of my grandmother and things have been pretty hard for me since than.

I empathize greatly. I took my daughters to see my grandmother (their great grandmother) on Thanksgiving. She was the picture of health then. 5 days later, she complained about pain in her back, had a massive heart attack, and went into a coma. 2 days after that, she was dead. You just never know.

Take your time. It is a 2020 event after all. 

• Like 2

1. Omega Quintet - 2.85%

2. The Last Guardian - 3.33%

3. Star Ocean: Til The End of Time - 2.60%

4. Dark Rose Valkyrie - 2.42%

5. Deception IV: Blood Ties - 0.96%

6. Tales of Symphonia - 2.71%

7. MeiQ - 4.91%

Noticed MeiQ went down to UR again so I'm adding it to my list to go ahead and reserve its spot on my list since I obtained it recently and sure don't want it dropping again before I can get that platy.  Otherwise still have no URs, but I'm slowly closing in on the Omega Quintet plat and only have 4 trophies left, though two are an insane grind.

• Like 2

On 12/9/2019 at 8:26 AM, starcrunch061 said:

I empathize greatly. I took my daughters to see my grandmother (their great grandmother) on Thanksgiving. She was the picture of health then. 5 days later, she complained about pain in her back, had a massive heart attack, and went into a coma. 2 days after that, she was dead. You just never know.

Take your time. It is a 2020 event after all. 

That's really rough, I'm so sorry to hear that. My situation was similar. I got a call one morning saying my grandmother was in the hospital. She had been losing weight and fell ill, but nobody had told me about it because it didn't seem all that serious. She had an appointment for a new test on a Tuesday, was rushed in to the ER on the Sunday before. She was put on life support, and got to the point where her heart just couldn't recover so the family decided to let her rest. It was really difficult because it all happened so fast and I had no idea she was even slightly ill. How sudden it was is what really threw everything off for me. But I'm starting to do better. I've actually started gaming a small bit again. On a complete side note, I really hope this Kingdom Hearts 3 DLC is good, and I hope it is free, or fairly cheap. I bought the $200 or so dollar version, and the freaking PS4 Pro, neither having any sort of Season Pass, so I'm going to be a little upset if I have to pay more for a game that, in my opinion, wasn't complete in the sense of the Kingdom Hearts part of the story. Don't even get me started about the blandness of the movie plot copy and pastes. Anywise, also excited for the upcoming Borderlands 3 DLC. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

Per the request of a few members, I used my mod powers to add all of the participants. Let me know if I missed someone.

Also, if someone can provide me a comprehensive list of how many games everyone completed (that has posted it here), I will add it to the OP as well.

As an update for myself, I'm making some slow progress on Borderlands TPS. MAYBE finish it before the year? :unsure:

Dunno, but if you do that thing that requires 3 players, count me in...

...sorry - I shouldn't make this a boosting thread.

Anyway, as for my update, I started Warriors All-Stars. It's actually pretty fun, but the plat looks like a real annoyance. 

19 minutes ago, starcrunch061 said:

Dunno, but if you do that thing that requires 3 players, count me in...

...sorry - I shouldn't make this a boosting thread.

Anyway, as for my update, I started Warriors All-Stars. It's actually pretty fun, but the plat looks like a real annoyance. 

I already have it, but I can help. I can use my account and my brother's account to log in. You can also use an alt account and do split screen or find another person, and that'll be 4 players. Add me on PSN if you need help with it.

I don't think asking for help in this type of thread is bad as long as you don't spam it, haha.

• Like 1

Time to update the list a bit : 

1. Mortal Kombat XL (100% + DLC) - rarity 1.95%, 100% completed :platinum: 

2. Mortal Kombat - rarity 0.62%, 54% completed

3. Skullgirls 2nd Encore - rarity 0.91%, 74% completed

4. Guilty Gear Xrd Sign - rarity 1.12%, 80% completed (online complete)

5. Guilty Gear Xrd Revelator - rarity 1.51% , 62% completed

6. Injustice Gods Among Us - rarity 0.12%, 82% completed (online complete)

7. Mount and Blade Warband - rarity 1.17%, 31% completed (online complete)

8. Slain: Back From Hell - rarity 3.68%, 12% completed

9. Fist of the North Star : Lost Paradise - rarity 4.60%, 84% completed

10. Blur - Rarity 1.60%, 8% completed -> 17%->20%-> 38%(online complete)

11. Mirror's Edge - Rarity 3.03%, 5% completed

12. Batman Arkham City(PS3) - Rarity 4.76%, 3% completed

13. Lords of the Fallen - Rarity 4.35%, 7% completed

14. Death's Gambit - Rarity 4.86% , 3% completed

15. Batman Arkham Origins - Rarity 2.02%, 1% completed -> 14%(online complete)

16. Darkstalkers Resurrection - Rarity 0.84%, 0% -> 4%(online complete)

17. Broforce - Rarity 0.47%(no plat), 19% completed [NEW]

18. Samurai Shodown VI - Rarity 1.55% (no plat), 30% completed [NEW]

Bonus Round :

19. Super Street Fighter 4 - rarity 0.60% , 67% completed

20. Street Fighter 5 - rarity 1.37%, 53% completed

21. Overwatch Origins Edition - rarity 1.89%, 23% completed

22. Catherine - Rarity 1.29%, 1% completed

Main focus being the onlinery, I cleaned up the online part of Darkstalkers and Blur. At Blur, as fun as the game is, had to ultimately abuse a turbo controller and leave the car drive by itself, else I would have caught the Christmas of 2020 doing so many races. Still one of the best racing games I have ever played :)

Only MK9 and Guilty Gear Xrd Revelator remain for the online part (the one outside the Bonus Round at least)

P.S. Thanks @Beyondthegrave07 for the update:D 

Edited by Copanele
Added Samurai Shodown VI since it's under 5%
  • Like 3

Mostly looking to finish a bunch of games I've started, but I have some games I want to start fresh and blast through as well :)

Spoiler

#1 Painkiller: Hell and Damnation 3.83% plat (1.26% 100%.) Currently at 28% with the multiplayer completed.

#2 Brutal Legend 2.86% plat (1.60% 100%.) Currently at 17% with multiplayer completed.

#3 Arkham Origins 2.01% plat (1.05% 100%.) Currently at 32% with multiplayer and both DLCs completed.

#4 Stormrise 1.41% plat. Currently at 49% with the multiplayer and half of the campaign completed.

#5 Rugby League Live 1.43% plat. Currently at 56% with the multiplayer and about 20% of the big grind done.

#6 NBA2k20 0.00% plat. Currently slightly over halfway (1451/2900) towards reaching GOAT collector status. No ETA on when this will be obtainable but it's something I'll chip away at over the year.

#7 FIFA 20 1.03% plat. Currently at 51% completion.

#8 Under Siege 4.05% plat. Finished 29 December 2019!

#9 Last of Us PS3 4.60% plat (0.62% 100%.) Currently at 32% with the multiplayer done, and about 40% of the campaign.

#10 Tooth and Tail 1.00% plat. Finished 18 December 2019!

#11 Worms W.M.D. 1.61% plat. Currently at 28% with multiplayer and some of the tutorials finished.

#12 Frozen Synapse Prime 2.32% plat. Currently at 50% with the multiplayer and some miscellaneous trophies finished.

#13 Transformers Devastation 0.95% plat. Currently at 37% with a couple playthroughs finished.

#14 Doom 3 (PS3) 1.82% plat. Currently at 8% with multiplayer finished.

#15 XCOM: Enemy Unknown .96% plat. Currently at 59% with multiplayer, DLC, and 2 of 5 playthroughs finished.

#16 Wolfenstein II 0.72% plat (0.35% 100%.) Unstarted.

#17 GTA IV 0.95% plat (0.48% 100%.) Unstarted.

#18 Yakuza 0 3.30% plat. Unstarted.

#19 Prototype (PS3) 3.32% plat. Unstarted.

#20 Mirror's Edge 3.02% plat (0.66% 100%.) Unstarted.

#21 Vanquish 2.34% plat. 91% needing only challenge 6 for platinum.

Edited by Andrea9281
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Andrea9281 said:

Mostly looking to finish a bunch of games I've started, but I have some games I want to start fresh and blast through as well :)

Added you on the list : Ultra Rare Cleanup 2020. @Beyondthegrave07 if it does help your mod powers, I created this spreadsheet for better tracking xD

Speaking of which.. @Andrea9281 I see you have Painkiller Hell and Damnation. Didn't know that Painkiller was on PS3 :o is the online part still obtainable? I might steal your entry for my list as well :dance:loved Painkiller on PC.

2 hours ago, Copanele said:

Added you on the list : Ultra Rare Cleanup 2020. @Beyondthegrave07 if it does help your mod powers, I created this spreadsheet for better tracking xD

Speaking of which.. @Andrea9281 I see you have Painkiller Hell and Damnation. Didn't know that Painkiller was on PS3 :o is the online part still obtainable? I might steal your entry for my list as well :dance:loved Painkiller on PC.

I added Andrea last night. You can remove from the "to be added" list

Edited by Beyondthegrave07
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Copanele said:

It is still obtainable (we did it in early November,) and quite short. It took less than 2 hours to do the competitive online stuff, and then probably about 3 additional hours to do the co-op trophy (which can actually technically be done solo in a co-op lobby.) Only requires 2 consoles in total too.

Edited by Andrea9281
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Spaz said:

I read through this thread and figured why the fuck not?

The list:

Incomplete:

1. Vanquish 2.34% (49/51 trophies)

2. Woah Dave 0.47% (15/16 trophies)

3. Doom 2 2.56% (18/20 trophies)

4. Capcom Arcade Cabinet 0.13% (33/37 trophies)

Not started:

5. Atari Flashback Classics Vol 1 0.70%

6. Bound 0.61%

7. Mighty No 9 (PS4) 0.86%

8. Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots 4.43%

9. Sonic Unleashed 2.20%

10. Amnesia Collection 0.41% (3.93% platinum rarity)

11. MLB 15 the Show (Vita) 4.10%

12. Trine 2: Complete Story (NA version) 1.63%

13. OliiOlli 1.64%

14. Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes 4.56%

15. Shantae: Risky's Revenge - Director's Cut 4.4%

16. Thief (PS4 version) 3.92%

I think this is a good list.

Your list reminded me that I kinda wanna get Olliolli and do it, the second one was a lot of fun. 

6 hours ago, Spaz said:

The list:

Incomplete:

Not started:

6. Bound 0.61%

9. Sonic Unleashed 2.20%

13. OliiOlli 1.64%

Dammit. I completely forgot that I have that one, unopened, in my collection. Volume 2 kicked me pretty hard, but I should have added that one. I will if I finish the 10 I have listed.

Good luck!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Spaz said:

The list:

Incomplete:

Not started:

6. Bound 0.61%

9. Sonic Unleashed 2.20%

13. OliiOlli 1.64%

Solid list :)

Nice to see MGS4 there ????

9 hours ago, zajac9999 said:

Your list reminded me that I kinda wanna get Olliolli and do it, the second one was a lot of fun. 

I’ve heard people having some issues with the controls in the first OlliOlli. I don’t have the second game but it looks pretty challenging. 

3 hours ago, starcrunch061 said:

Dammit. I completely forgot that I have that one, unopened, in my collection. Volume 2 kicked me pretty hard, but I should have added that one. I will if I finish the 10 I have listed.

Good luck!

I will admit, Atari was before my time and I feel gaming didn’t really start until the NES. 

I bought this mostly for the arcade games. However the trophies are brutal. I played this on alt so I already have a feel for the games. 

I may skip the rest. Only 8 - 9 people have the platinum on Vol 2. 

1 hour ago, S_y_n_e_IR_g_Y said:

Solid list :)

Nice to see MGS4 there 1f44c-1f3fb.png?1f3fb.png

Figure it’s better to start it 12 years late rather than ever. 

Thanks for the compliment. 

• Like 1