talespagni

So, how's the campaign?

103 posts in this topic

Doesn't look like there's any wacky cheats like in the original game, which is a shame, but that also means there's no stupid intel items to collect, which is a plus. Seems like one of the more engaging games in the series from a plot and narrative perspective, but it probably still lacks any reason to replay it once you're done.

Hope for it, but sadly I have to spend 70€ for a 8 hours platinum.. I anyway have to, can't really wait to play it

The story is really good, but it's a bit annoying on mission replays because of how on rails a lot of the game is

1 hour ago, tjoe1bkhjtqxm said:

Hope for it, but sadly I have to spend 70€ for a 8 hours platinum.. I anyway have to, can't really wait to play it

I gonna buy the disc for 56,95 € at the gamestore. Psn base game is 69,99€ but you get some goodies like tactical knife and xkr weapon pack.

2 hours ago, freddie1989 said:

I will let you know when it drops to about £5......

For Easter discount some stores will already have it around 19,99/29,99

14 minutes ago, freddie1989 said:

I paid £4 for Infinite Warfare so I am aiming to top that. I have a backlog of well over 100 games so not exactly urgent.

Still not sure why people buy games on release.

I paid £1 from Cash Convertors. I never buy games on release. 

2 minutes ago, majob said:

Spare me. I have responsibilities as well but I know how and when I want to spend my money on things. You made a statement and I countered it, if that makes you upset then I think you have bigger issues to deal with

I was merely pointing out that you were being a patronizing prick. I am not upset in the slightest. Have a great weekend.

I've always enjoyed the Call of Duty campaigns over the rest of the franchise's offerings, so I am hopeful for this one. Particularly curious since the same people who wrote Infinite Warfare worked on this one too and I still think it had the best campaign out of the franchise. 

Edited by GameMatter

On 10/24/2019 at 0:25 PM, talespagni said:

Is it kick ass as expected?

Has any campaign been “kick ass”?

ive played a handful of CoD games and all of their campaigns have been forgettable, (bo1, 2 and 3, ww2, iw, mw3) probably the reason activision made them scrap it in bo4, why the return of the campaign, idk, you literally play it once then never again

this is a multiplayer franchise with zero incentive to play the mp lol

but thats just my 2cents

Edited by Property_Damage

14 minutes ago, panikooooos said:

Black Ops 1 campaign wasn't forgettable, it has some of the most memorable characters and lines in the series what are you talking about

you know how many years ago i got that platinum?? Like 7years ago

do you think i remember any of it since then?? Lol

the numbers mason!

ok so thats about it

Edited by Property_Damage

Modern Warfare, Modern Warfare 2, and World at World also have great, non-forgettable storylines (just like Spec Ops: The Line). MW's was literally lauded when the game released and has been talked about even years after. This should all be common knowledge, as these three games are still talked about currently, are among the most popular in the franchise, and have been out for over a decade.

Edited by EcoShifter

3 minutes ago, Property_Damage said:

you know how many years ago i got that platinum??

do you think i remember any of it since then?? Lol

I got it before you did and I remember all of it and so do most people who finished it 😏

29 minutes ago, Property_Damage said:

Has any campaign been “kick ass”?

ive played a handful of CoD games and all of their campaigns have been forgettable, (bo1, 2 and 3, ww2, iw, mw3) probably the reason activision made them scrap it in bo4, why the return of the campaign, idk, you literally play it once then never again

this is a multiplayer franchise with zero incentive to play the mp lol

but thats just my 2cents

4 and Modern Warfare 3 still have one of the best campaigns I've seen in a military fps