Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MaxieM0us3

All 3 DLC Packs Soon Added to Base Game! (Supersonic Fury, Revenge of the Battle-Cars and Chaos Run)

27 posts in this topic

"All 3 DLC packs"

 

I thought this game included tens and tens of DLC cars lol? xD

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That's a cool thing :) and all trophies can be unlocked aftwr this change with having the base game? That's a reason why i may play this eventually...

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That's great news. I just deleted the game and wanted to get the DLC's on offer, that's a lucky coincidence. :)

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Evil_Joker88 said:

That's a cool thing :) and all trophies can be unlocked aftwr this change with having the base game? That's a reason why i may play this eventually...


Yes. After the 3 DLC packs were released, every single additional trophy were added for free. Since today, the DLC packs were delisted.

Edited by MaxieM0us3
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So does this mean that their GOTY version is kinda obsolete? 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, kidson2004 said:

So does this mean that their GOTY version is kinda obsolete? 


Yep. It just got delisted, along with the DLC packs. The DLC packs will be added to an upcoming update.

Edited by MaxieM0us3
2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, MaxieM0us3 said:

Announced in the Rocket League’s official blog, all the first three DLC packs (Supersonic Fury, Revenge of the Battle-Cars and Chaos Runthat got released to Rocket League (in 2015) will soon be added to the upcoming update, making them available for everyone for FREE! You know what that means? This means that ALL TROPHIES are obtainable just for buying the base game! :awesome:

 

Here the quoted announcement below:

Huh, nice. Maybe I'll go back to this game, even though I fucking suck at it. :( 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cool. Glad I bought all the DLC Packs literally a week or so ago to finally get the 100%. Ugh!

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Crimsonfire44 said:

Cool. Glad I bought all the DLC Packs literally a week or so ago to finally get the 100%. Ugh!

If you bought them this month you can ask for a refund :)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Crimsonfire44 said:

Cool. Glad I bought all the DLC Packs literally a week or so ago to finally get the 100%. Ugh!


You can ask for a refund for the three DLC packs, it states in the blog. My guess is that “first-party platform” means PS4, the PS Store:

Quote

Players who purchased any of those DLCs on October 1, 2019 or afterwards will be eligible for a refund through your first-party platform.

Edited by MaxieM0us3
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, MaxieM0us3 said:


You can ask for a refund for the three DLC packs, it states in the blog. My guess is that “first-party platform” means PS4, the PS Store:

 

Checked my purchase history. Guess I bought the DLCs Sept 24th oh well. Still bad timing. I've seriously been waiting for something like this to happen, but recently gave up. 

Still an awesome thing for the people who haven't bought the DLC. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Crimsonfire44 said:

 

Checked my purchase history. Guess I bought the DLCs Sept 24th oh well. Still bad timing. I've seriously been waiting for something like this to happen, but recently gave up. 

Still an awesome thing for the people who haven't bought the DLC. 


Bummers.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So how do I get the Dominus or Takumi now? The cars aren't in my garage as possible body styles?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, SirTenemus said:

So how do I get the Dominus or Takumi now? The cars aren't in my garage as possible body styles?


Wait until the patch comes out that will integrate the DLC to the base game.

Edited by MaxieM0us3
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎07‎.‎11‎.‎2019 at 3:11 PM, MaxieM0us3 said:


Wait until the patch comes out that will integrate the DLC to the base game.

 

Is the Patch out yet? Thank you for your answer.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Sikutai said:

Is the Patch out yet? Thank you for your answer.


It should be out on December 4, according to the official website.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, MaxieM0us3 said:


It should be out on December 4, according to the official website.

 

Thank you.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

that is actually a blessing. i always keep holding this off because i do not usually spend any money on this game. but now, i can actually have a fun time 100% the whole game without worrying about my money

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, UnboundedCash99 said:

that is actually a blessing. i always keep holding this off because i do not usually spend any money on this game. but now, i can actually have a fun time 100% the whole game without worrying about my money

Same, always wanted to play it because it looks kinda fun and trophies aren't hard. Gonna probably buy it now and play it with my bros

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.