All 3 DLC Packs Soon Added to Base Game! (Supersonic Fury, Revenge of the Battle-Cars and Chaos Run)

Maxie_M0us3

7 hours ago, Evil_Joker88 said:

That's a cool thing :) and all trophies can be unlocked aftwr this change with having the base game? That's a reason why i may play this eventually...

Yes. After the 3 DLC packs were released, every single additional trophy were added for free. Since today, the DLC packs were delisted.

Edited by MaxieM0us3
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, MaxieM0us3 said:

Announced in the Rocket League’s official blog, all the first three DLC packs (Supersonic Fury, Revenge of the Battle-Cars and Chaos Runthat got released to Rocket League (in 2015) will soon be added to the upcoming update, making them available for everyone for FREE! You know what that means? This means that ALL TROPHIES are obtainable just for buying the base game! :awesome:

Here the quoted announcement below:

Huh, nice. Maybe I'll go back to this game, even though I fucking suck at it. :( 

5 hours ago, Crimsonfire44 said:

Cool. Glad I bought all the DLC Packs literally a week or so ago to finally get the 100%. Ugh!

You can ask for a refund for the three DLC packs, it states in the blog. My guess is that “first-party platform” means PS4, the PS Store:

Players who purchased any of those DLCs on October 1, 2019 or afterwards will be eligible for a refund through your first-party platform.

Edited by MaxieM0us3

10 hours ago, MaxieM0us3 said:

You can ask for a refund for the three DLC packs, it states in the blog. My guess is that “first-party platform” means PS4, the PS Store:

Checked my purchase history. Guess I bought the DLCs Sept 24th oh well. Still bad timing. I've seriously been waiting for something like this to happen, but recently gave up. 

Still an awesome thing for the people who haven't bought the DLC. 

7 hours ago, Crimsonfire44 said:

Checked my purchase history. Guess I bought the DLCs Sept 24th oh well. Still bad timing. I've seriously been waiting for something like this to happen, but recently gave up. 

Still an awesome thing for the people who haven't bought the DLC. 

Bummers.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, UnboundedCash99 said:

that is actually a blessing. i always keep holding this off because i do not usually spend any money on this game. but now, i can actually have a fun time 100% the whole game without worrying about my money

Same, always wanted to play it because it looks kinda fun and trophies aren't hard. Gonna probably buy it now and play it with my bros

• 2 weeks later...