Trophy thoughts?

ArmoredSnowman

I got through it in 2 and a half hours

Its very expensive for the size of the game, obviously trying to milk the Term fans, but the game isnt to bad if you dont expect much I guess

I actually find the story in this pretty good, they could have done something like this for the new film instead what they actually did. It keeps the main lore cast going while focusing on somebody new and making sense 

And there are 2 sex scenes in this, that I know off unless there is one with the old lady or with a guy lol. The sex scenes are pure cheese by the way, funny to watch

Edited by Optinooby

On 10/24/2019 at 8:53 PM, ArmoredSnowman said:

The trophy icons reek of laziness.

Yeah well, these are the same people who made Rambo. Did you honestly expect any better?

On 10/24/2019 at 9:16 PM, Sky_RykerXD said:

Great... From the same people who brought us that Rambo on rails shooter, and they made 2 other rail shooters before that.

I'd guess it's an on rails shooter, but it says "run and gun or sneak and hack" FPS. Trophies list looks easy but I wouldn't play it.

Track record for anyone wondering about the Devs

https://store.steampowered.com/search/?developer=Teyon

It's a full on FPS, not an on rails shooter.

• 1 month later...
On 10/24/2019 at 9:52 PM, AK-1138 said:

Welp, they blew their chance at following up on the masterpiece that is Terminator Salvation... known for basically birthing the Ratalaika trophy ethos.

Great point! That game was painful, control-wise, but when dem golds popped.......heaven!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...