Sail the 7 seas trophy

cbh114

• 3 weeks later...
19 minutes ago, xAmaezingx said:

I heard downgrading gets you kicked off this site, so if you do downgrade do so at your own risk.

It doesn't. If it did the thread that explains how to downgrade would be closed. 

It might get you banned on PSN but that's only if someone reports you and has evidence to do so. 

For me, I will just wait for an update, one of the developers already said that they were working on fixing the glitch and changing the requirements to get it. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, maiathewinners said:

For me, I will just wait for an update, one of the developers already said that they were working on fixing the glitch and changing the requirements to get it. 

Any word on how that's going btw? Seems like it's been two months since I last heard anything on it and MC hasn't had a patch in a while either.

17 minutes ago, Pirelli913 said:

Any word on how that's going btw? Seems like it's been two months since I last heard anything on it and MC hasn't had a patch in a while either.

I will also wait for an update from the developer. Would also love to know when it’s fixed.

On 11/10/2019 at 10:43 AM, maiathewinners said:

It doesn't. If it did the thread that explains how to downgrade would be closed. 

It might get you banned on PSN but that's only if someone reports you and has evidence to do so. 

On 11/10/2019 at 10:44 AM, HuntingFever said:

Wrong. This exploit is perfectly legal and won't get you banned, either here or by Sony so can be used with impunity and without ramifications. 

I saw someone posted in a PSN trophy hunting community and they showed proof that they got banned on PSNPROFILES due to someone reporting the timestamp of the trophy. I don't know if they got access back to this site or not, but they didn't get bamned on PSN. 

Still being banned on either, is something that I rather not risk. Especially if the devs are working to fix it.

43 minutes ago, xAmaezingx said:

I saw someone posted in a PSN trophy hunting community and they showed proof that they got banned on PSNPROFILES due to someone reporting the timestamp of the trophy. I don't know if they got access back to this site or not, but they didn't get banned on PSN. 

Still being banned on either, is something that I rather not risk. Especially if the devs are working to fix it.

If they got banned, it was because they actually hacked the game or did something else that was against site rules - since the Cheater Removal Team have already said they don't care about this exploit and won't ban people because of it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HuntingFever said:

If they got banned, it was because they actually hacked the game or did something else that was against site rules - since the Cheater Removal Team have already said they don't care about this exploit and won't ban people because of it.

I'm not sure about all of that, but I just rather wait for an official game patch. Since games shouldn't release content (even though it's free) that is pretty much broken.

9 hours ago, xAmaezingx said:

Especially if the devs are working to fix it.

6 hours ago, xAmaezingx said:

I'm not sure about all of that, but I just rather wait for an official game patch.

They're certainly taking their sweet time. I first learnt about this issue back in the middle of September. It's now the middle of November. It's the last trophy I need for 100% with this game and I want it. ?

• Like 1

9 hours ago, xAmaezingx said:

I saw someone posted in a PSN trophy hunting community and they showed proof that they got banned on PSNPROFILES due to someone reporting the timestamp of the trophy.

This is absolutely #fake news. There's only one person flagged for Minecraft (PS4) and it's because they earned the platinum before 15 regular trophies. Also, it's been stated before in these threads specifically, and also the general rules and guidelines, that any version of a game is acceptable.

Edited by B1rvine
  • Like 1

On 11/14/2019 at 5:25 PM, B1rvine said:

This is absolutely #fake news. There's only one person flagged for Minecraft (PS4) and it's because they earned the platinum before 15 regular trophies. Also, it's been stated before in these threads specifically, and also the general rules and guidelines, that any version of a game is acceptable.

I never checked if it was real or not, but it wasn't about the platinum trophy. It was towards the Sail the 7 seas trophy. Though thank you for the info and correcting my post.

On 11/14/2019 at 5:15 PM, Pirelli913 said:

They're certainly taking their sweet time. I first learnt about this issue back in the middle of September. It's now the middle of November. It's the last trophy I need for 100% with this game and I want it. 1f62d.png

I'm not surprised, I know it took the devs a long time to fix the passing the day trophy and the lion tamer trophy before. I should've played and got the trophies before the issue, but right when this update came out I was finishing up the previous ones and got burnt out. ? But sadly, I feel ya on wanting the 100%. ?