What the HELL is this?

arcanehornet_

On 10/25/2019 at 6:29 AM, StylerX01 said:

This looks like shovelware, not gonna lie

When the third item you promote is to “easily place foliage”, I have questions. Is there a gaming community out there railing against the difficulty of placing foliage in games? Or, god forbid we discuss the games where you can’t even place foliage. That’s what AAA titles are missing these days, the ability to plant azaleas. 

Also, I wouldn’t promote “physics objects” when chickens are bulldozing wooden crates like they’ve been eating steroid candy bars. These chickens are not to be trifled with. 

Edited by PFinchen
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, PFinchen said:

When the third item you promote is to “easily place foliage”, I have questions. Is there a gaming community out there railing against the difficulty of placing foliage in games? Or, god forbid we discuss the games where you can’t even place foliage. That what AAA titles are missing these days, the ability to plant azaleas. 

Also, I wouldn’t promote “physics objects” when chickens are bulldozing wooden crates like they’ve been eating steroid candy bars. These chickens are not to be trifled with. 

I must admit to a certain fondness for experimental cinema, but this video certainly takes the cake.

• Like 1

......wow

this game men, it almost almost transcends to something epic..........an epic failure somehow,

it's almost amazing that sony allows "smackma" games like this on his console, but then again, life of the black tiger is also in ps4.

you know, sometimes games like this, make me wish the climate change come soon and free us from this thing of a game.

now if you escuse me,i will play something less stressful.

"playing DMC2 Bloody Palace"

AccessEngage21.png

4 hours ago, StylerX01 said:

This looks like shovelware, not gonna lie

I know that people are not following all the games, but would be nice, from time to time to use "search" option:

Second stack, as mentioned earlier.

P.S.

Another perfect example that for a title XYZ shall be ONE forum for ALL stacks.

Someone else brought up what I'm about to say in the comment section of the YouTube video.  The dev did reply to the person and I felt that the dev's response inadequately answered the person's feedback.  That being said...

I am having a very hard time understanding how it is acceptable to publish a video game that is riddled with lag, choppiness, and glitches.

3 minutes ago, MooseSketts said:

Someone else brought up what I'm about to say in the comment section of the YouTube video.  The dev did reply to the person and I felt that the dev's response inadequately answered the person's feedback.  That being said...

I am having a very hard time understanding how it is acceptable to publish a video game that is riddled with lag, choppiness, and glitches.

Welcome to game releases in 2019.

• Like 2

• 1 year later...