Spec Ops trophy

On 11/22/2019 at 9:50 AM, Pinselneo said:

The new update brings new missions. Do I need them for the trophy?

No, just the original 4. 

5 hours ago, WatertownsFinest said:

Can someone explain to me something. If I did all 4 while the trophy was glitched, do I need to re do all 4 or just 1? 

Just re do 1 of the missions and you should get the trophy. 

On 11/8/2019 at 10:15 AM, PhantomFear94 said:

Damn. Playing on Xbox, so won't be able to recruit any help here, but thanks for the information. On the basis it's simply a case of getting through them, I'm hoping that with luck and perseverance it will be possible to do via matchmaking. I hear they have checkpoints, too, so we'll see. 

Crossplay bro, enable it in your settings and leave your activision username in a game session and boom

9 hours ago, longasfck said:

Which 4 missions need to be completed for this? I completed Headhunter earlier and there's no indication that its completed.

Kuvalda, Crosswind, Headhunter and Paladin

Also latest patch (11/25) states they made a minor adjustment to Spec Ops difficulty. Has anyone noticed a difference?

Paladin was hard, but other 3 were not that bad. For Paladin use Medic and run 3 armour crates, Smoke Grenades and C4s use the M4A1 with extended mags and single shot mode to save ammo, then pick up a PKM as secondary when you find one. Use Armour crates and medic ability if needed when protecting 2nd and 3rd crates, If they plant the bomb quickly get full armour then throw a C4 at the bomb then a smoke grenade and run into it and defuse the bomb this works well. Have at least one person with a riot shield to distract Juggernauts with.

I joined about halfway through headhunter but went onto complete it with the team, will this count given there’s no way of seeing which spec ops you’ve completed?

EDIT: Yes it counts, I was part of a finished mission where the helicopter took off without me and that counts too! Hope this info helps some of you. 

Edited by GAZDAN
  • Like 1

On 10.11.2019 at 11:42 AM, Skurkitty said:

Well atleast the Platinum was easy. These Spec Ops missions are tedious and not fun at all. I managed to complete them all with public lobbies, Paladin was the worst of them all. Took me basically all of my Sunday to get it done, even then I’d say my successful attempt was pure luck based.

I really wish they had made the spec ops trophy related to single player spec ops trials. This infinite waves of enemies while doing objectives with random people is... awful, just awful.

Makes me sad to know they’re going to make more of these, which will very likely have trophies tied to them of course.

Hi.  Spec ops trophy is seperate from the base trophy list and I'd like to know that will there be more trophies with seperate list like this. Just asking for %100 completion because after completing I'm planning to give it to my friend.

29 minutes ago, turkishbadassX said:

Hi.  Spec ops trophy is seperate from the base trophy list and I'd like to know that will there be more trophies with seperate list like this. Just asking for %100 completion because after completing I'm planning to give it to my friend.

There's more planned DLC coming

23 hours ago, turkishbadassX said:

Season 1 started yesterday and added new Spec Ops missions (among other new free stuff), but no new trophies. Maybe safe?

On 04/12/2019 at 4:42 PM, DragonSpear2462 said:

Season 1 started yesterday and added new Spec Ops missions (among other new free stuff), but no new trophies. Maybe safe?

That's what I was thinking also. Maybe that's all the trophies for this game now. *fingers crossed*