Trophy Thoughts

AnEldritchThing

• 3 months later...
On 19/02/2020 at 10:14 PM, theomgkitteh said:

So, what's up with the Time Trials trophy? Is it glitched or just very difficult?

Glitched and theres a lot of back and forth between the developer and the publisher as to who actually has to fix it.

Developer are very active on twitter if you search for Felix the Reaper, and theres a TA or windows thread around that has a lot more info.

As of now it's a wait and hope situation 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 25.2.2020 at 11:57 PM, BUYTHUMPER said:

Glitched and theres a lot of back and forth between the developer and the publisher as to who actually has to fix it.

Developer are very active on twitter if you search for Felix the Reaper, and theres a TA or windows thread around that has a lot more info.

As of now it's a wait and hope situation 

And how is the actual situation. Did they fixed the problems?

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 22.06.2020 at 10:45 PM, NoraSilberreif said:

I see some people have Platin in the US version. Is this an EU only issue at this point?

Yes. EU version is 1.07 and US version is 1.09. I bought US version as thought that i can continue my EU platinum on new version with old saves, but there is other set of trophies in there, but in US version skulls counter for time trials work correct(checked it on first time trial, it's added to skull bar).

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
On 10/25/2019 at 5:54 PM, GameMatter said:

I am ridiculously in love with the art style and direction. Character designs in particular. Trophy list looks relatively simple. Might pick this up a bit later once Gamepocalypse 2k19 calms down.

The theme isn't appealing to me, but yes art style and direction are good. But the game has dismal controls, and considering time trials are involved... Another game developed to be played with a mouse and not even vaguely adapted. It seems difficult for these people to realize that a game controller and a mouse are very different input devices. This seems to be a problem with Unity developers who seem to prefer starting the development for PCs and at the end when porting just go for the easy way and put the controller pretending it's a mouse (Old Man's Journey has the same idea, and it affects one trophy which is Smooth Ride that is a PITA to get because the controls don't work reliably or fast enough). At least they could have put mouse support for consoles, was the logical step. This is more a art concept than a real game, unfortunately. No wonder the game has minimal sales.

And 30 secs to restart the same level?

Lara Croft and Hitman Go are a gazillion better than this one.

Advice for buyers. Switch off the music.

Edited by cris3f
  • Like 1

• 5 months later...

Seeing that Platinum trophy is still at 0% but bumping just in case it got forgotten, and check if there is any fix/patch or something. Seems coolish regarding the art-style but if this is the same and only beat playing throughout the levels, just omg... ?

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 7 months later...