New update, 5 years later

Gefro-On-Defro

2 hours ago, Ghost said:

Nice to see it's getting an update. Great game. Reminds me that I need to get one last trophy: Why wasn't this standard issue?

If you have the DLC pack that includes the UAV drone that makes things much easier, it's in the $2.99 Ranger pack. It greatly increases the detected range on your map and when fully upgrade (4 research points) detects hidden objectives and samples. The best time to farm for sample is during a galactic defense of Earth event. Defense and Attack enemy homeworld events both have extra samples, but the Earth defense maps have much easier layouts as its just streets.

I can't believe it took them this many years to implement saving custom loadouts for future easy selection.

Edited by Guardian_owl

16 minutes ago, Guardian_owl said:

If you have the DLC pack that includes the UAV drone that makes things much easier, it's in the $2.99 Ranger pack. It greatly increases the detected range on your map and when fully upgrade (4 research points) detects hidden objectives and samples. The best time to farm for sample is during a galactic defense of Earth event. Defense and Attack enemy homeworld events both have extra samples, but the Earth defense maps have much easier layouts as its just streets.

I can't believe it took them this many years to implement saving custom loadouts for future easy selection.

Double checked as it's been a while since I've played it. Yeah, I have it :) Thanks for the added info as well, i'll keep that in mind. Appreciate it!

Edited by Ghost