Road to Glory

M20ickey

15 hours ago, M20ickey said:

Anyone finding it hard to get a game of Road to Glory in 2K20? I've getting some games but not a lot compared to the last couple of years, and I only need to get two more trophies for this game and they're both road to glory ones

I'm sure a lot of people are still playing through the MyCAREER story before jumping into online. That's what I'm doing. Negative reviews probably haven't helped the game so far either. Try again at a peak time this weekend. I'm sure it'll pick up.

• 2 weeks later...
22 hours ago, Hey_Its_Mr_Jay said:

Yes as it's in road to glory it should work. 

Now you can take easy wins against ai.

It counted the last two games as wins, just keep an eye on your wins 

I’ve not had the 10 wins pop up yet, I hope they count because this mode is barely active

20 hours ago, JamieHeron95 said:

I’ve not had the 10 wins pop up yet, I hope they count because this mode is barely active

Wow that sucks man have you checked your side plate just to see ?

There's one with a crown on there and the only matches that count are tonight matches and featured mates.

You never know you may be one off, that or another crappy thing they changed again this year when the ai counted for everyone the last two.

Cross my fingers for you man ??

On 22/11/2019 at 2:38 PM, Timo-Star said:

The AI Matches from the Series Event counts and you can repeat the matches, got the 10 Wins trophy yesterday. But dont choose rematch that doesn't count, you have to start a new match every time.

Yep I’ve been doing this haha, 25 wins to go!

56 minutes ago, tyamant said:

Is there any way to know how many matches you’ve played by the time?

i think I won’t have enough time to finish the 50 necessary for the trophy.

by the way. When you win by count out or desqualification, do these matches count as well for the trophy? 

There is a way to keep track of your wins. I forget what you call it but it's those medals for doing certain tasks. One of them will say your RTG wins. And yes, DQ and count out will count. As long as you get the win, it doesn't matter how you got it.

22 hours ago, tyamant said:

Is there any way to know how many matches you’ve played by the time?

i think I won’t have enough time to finish the 50 necessary for the trophy.

by the way. When you win by count out or desqualification, do these matches count as well for the trophy? 

Yes at the story menu of my character you should see side plates it's in there.

Go down and look for one with a crown on and it will state featured and tonight matches you only count those any others won't count eg tower mode.

Also playing ai at the moment counts it should come under tonight matches.

• 2 months later...
On 11/22/2019 at 6:38 AM, Timo-Star said:

The AI Matches from the Series Event counts and you can repeat the matches, got the 10 Wins trophy yesterday. But dont choose rematch that doesn't count, you have to start a new match every time.

What do guys mean by "Series Event"?  I thought RTG was online only, unless I am overlooking something on the menu. I just want to see if this was patched or not

44 minutes ago, HeroFangGhetz said:

What do guys mean by "Series Event"?  I thought RTG was online only, unless I am overlooking something on the menu. I just want to see if this was patched or not

He means the monthly ppv events against the ai.

You can it unlock simply with credits if you don't have enough stars and then beat the ai over and over as long as you do it from the main screen not rematch as mentioned.

On 2/5/2020 at 2:55 PM, Hey_Its_Mr_Jay said:

He means the monthly ppv events against the ai.

You can it unlock simply with credits if you don't have enough stars and then beat the ai over and over as long as you do it from the main screen not rematch as mentioned.

I checked the RTG menu and I'm not seeing the option to use credits to replace the stars. I try to click the PPV and nothing happens. I apologize if I am overlooking something obvious

On 07/02/2020 at 7:06 AM, HeroFangGhetz said:

I checked the RTG menu and I'm not seeing the option to use credits to replace the stars. I try to click the PPV and nothing happens. I apologize if I am overlooking something obvious

Was the royal rumble ppv up in road to glory ? If not then there's no ppv to attempt and you will just have to wait until the next one.

Just keep an eye out for when the next one is and you will be able to unlock it with VC and beat up the ai to your heart's content.

If it's ages away it might be good to try Vs players there's so many exploits to beat players online if you look around.

3 hours ago, Hey_Its_Mr_Jay said:

Was the royal rumble ppv up in road to glory ? If not then there's no ppv to attempt and you will just have to wait until the next one.

Just keep an eye out for when the next one is and you will be able to unlock it with VC and beat up the ai to your heart's content.

If it's ages away it might be good to try Vs players there's so many exploits to beat players online if you look around.

The next PPV is Elimination Chamber and it's like 3 and a half weeks away, so yeah it will take a good minute to do this. But thanks anyway