rune12

Fastest platinum achiever should exist.

15 posts in this topic

It exists only for first achievers. 

My guess is that when you get a DLC trophy the time for the whole game updates making it impossible to know who got the platinum faster

Edited by maiathewinners

2 minutes ago, maiathewinners said:

It exists only for first achievers. Just click on the platinum name

Dont think it does mate, ive just tried that and it shows first and latest achievers, not fastest achievers.

7 minutes ago, rune12 said:

Dont think it does mate, ive just tried that and it shows first and latest achievers, not fastest achievers.

Yeah I made an oopsie there. Already changed it

2 minutes ago, maiathewinners said:

Yeah I made an oopsie there. Already changed it

No worries man easily done :)

1 hour ago, snakebit10 said:

I agree with OP. There is some games I just don't want to do the dlc for. I really don't go for fastest achiever in games but I do look sometimes so I can estimate about how long a game should take. I have limited time to play some nights so it always takes me longer than some people. 

Not only me but not everybody cares for doing all DLC for every game they play.

100% true. I couldn't agree more.

While I enjoy the idea, I think that other features that are currently partially implemented should be finished first... :ninja:

Just another reason for people to cheat their way to the top o' the leaderboards...

Image result for no thank you

I mean, I hear you, but with all the other features people are asking for, this can take a back seat.

As someone with a few 'World Records' before Heavy Rain got taken from me. Rest In Peace World Record. I don't think this is a good idea. Like PSX Said people will probably just cheat there way to the top. 

It's a no from me. 

On 26/10/2019 at 3:34 AM, Anxiety said:

As someone with a few 'World Records' before Heavy Rain got taken from me. Rest In Peace World Record. I don't think this is a good idea. Like PSX Said people will probably just cheat there way to the top. 

It's a no from me. 

Don't let a few bad apples ruin it for everyone. Those people will always get banned. Also it wont promote people to cheat their way to the top, they are already doing that with the fastest to 100% times so it wouldn't be anything new.

Edited by rune12

I wouldn't have thought this would be too hard to implement.

If you go on "100% Club" you have "First Achievers", "Latest Achievers" and "Fastest Achievers"

If you go on "Platinum Club" you only have "First Achievers" and "Latest Achievers".

I'm not really sure why "Fastest Achievers" isn't already there, seems like a strange omission.

On 24/01/2020 at 11:57 AM, FawltyPowers said:

I wouldn't have thought this would be too hard to implement.

If you go on "100% Club" you have "First Achievers", "Latest Achievers" and "Fastest Achievers"

If you go on "Platinum Club" you only have "First Achievers" and "Latest Achievers".

I'm not really sure why "Fastest Achievers" isn't already there, seems like a strange omission.

Yup, it's definitely weird because clearly the system is already in place. Although as others have mentioned, there may be more important matters but i'd still like to see this. It's kind of unfair for people who get the game on release.