The Outer Worlds All Science Weapon Locations

GamingWithAbyss1

12 minutes ago, GamingWithAbyss1 said:

I didn't check how is the Platinum for that game? The last time I Platinum a Cod game was Black Ops 3 and that was tough

As you can see from the first platinum achievers already at October 25, the average time required is 7 hours for the platinum, but now that all the trophy videos are out, almost every trophy (some are harder or require longer time on Veteran Difficulty so you can do them easily in Recruit) can be already obtained in one playthrough, so it's about 4-5 hours platinum lol

You can complete the game on Veteran and Realistic Difficulty isn't required. The enemies are a bit stupid same as Modern Warfare 1-2-3 and even on Veteran, your allies help you a lot 2-3 enemies even if you stand still hidden lol

So there's only Veteran Difficulty, trophies that can be achived only in some missions + cleanup on Recruit for what is harder to do on Veteran.

No collectibles, no MP trophies ahah. It took me 3 hours and 10 minutes to complete the game on Veteran only today, tomorrow I'll already achieve the platinum lol is a real joke

I would be even able to do it now but in Italy it's 6:11 p.m. and I have to turn off the console considering my real life time schedule :D 

Edited by tjoe1bkhjtqxm
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, tjoe1bkhjtqxm said:

As you can see from the first platinum achievers already at October 25, the average time required is 7 hours for the platinum, but now that all the trophy videos are out, almost every trophy (some are harder or require longer time on Veteran Difficulty so you can do them easily in Recruit) can be already obtained in one playthrough, so it's about 4-5 hours platinum lol

You can complete the game on Veteran and Realistic Difficulty isn't required. The enemies are a bit stupid same as Modern Warfare 1-2-3 and even on Veteran, your allies help you a lot 2-3 enemies even if you stand still hidden lol

So there's only Veteran Difficulty, trophies that can be achived only in some missions + cleanup on Recruit for what is harder to do on Veteran.

No collectibles, no MP trophies ahah. It took me 3 hours and 10 minutes to complete the game on Veteran only today, tomorrow I'll already achieve the platinum lol is a real joke

Oh wow I would have never guessed that. Getting the Black Ops 3 which took maybe 3 weeks but then again I was trying to platinum Fallout at the same time. Crazy that there is no multiplayer trophies kind of weird in my opinion

• Like 1