DLC List in PSN, but not in PSN Profiles.

Sikutai

Hello, i have a DLC-List with 6 Trophies for this game in my PSN-List for weeks or months. These Trophies don't appear here at PSN-Profiles.

Nobody has the Trophies unlocked yet. Does anybody know when the In-Game-Content to unlock these trophies will be released?

Edited by Sikutai

40 minutes ago, Sikutai said:

Hello, i have a DLC-List with 6 Trophies for this game in my PSN-List for weeks or months. These Trophies don't appear here at PSN-Profiles.

Nobody has the Trophies unlocked yet. Does anybody know when the In-Game-Content to unlock these trophies will be released?

I asked them in this tweet and they responded that it's coming out soon.

Edit: Looks like it's coming out on the 29th

Edited by Nitro
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Sikutai said:

8 hours ago, MMDE said:

Thanks! That DLC is now on the site :dance:

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/8756-honor-and-duty-d-day

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Hey_Its_Mr_Jay said:

How on earth has someone got trophies on the dlc ? I loaded it to try and nothing would pop for me at all ?

That's absolutely normal, someone has to test it. In this case it might be the Developer by himself.

Edited by Sikutai

100% agree this dlc is garbage, Firstly the bombing mission is so bad, too much avoid flak garbage mixed in with to small sections of stuff to do then ending with more avoid flak garbage. Now for the Stealth Mission or should i say not Stealth, doesn;t matter enemey's hear/see you everywhere even when being stealthy so Stealth is broken too, i wish you could get a gun in it and i love how enemey's go through crates.....

Which adds up to overpriced garbage dlc which should have been "FREE"

Edited by Conker
  • Like 2

On 27/11/2019 at 0:53 AM, Conker said:

100% agree this dlc is garbage, Firstly the bombing mission is so bad, too much avoid flak garbage mixed in with to small sections of stuff to do then ending with more avoid flak garbage. Now for the Stealth Mission or should i say not Stealth, doesn;t matter enemey's hear/see you everywhere even when being stealthy so Stealth is broken too, i wish you could get a gun in it and i love how enemey's go through crates.....

Which adds up to overpriced garbage dlc which should have been "FREE"

Any tips for the stealth missions?

3 hours ago, Nitro said:

Any tips for the stealth missions?

What i did was tried to draw enemy's to me,so peaking out for them to see me and then me hiding just around corner so i could easily kill them when they get to me,  always look around since you'll find health kits, for enemy on stairs before the only checkpoint, if he hasn't turned around yet, approach him slow then when close run and kill him.