Perfect Platinum Walkthrough in under 2 hours

Optinooby

Nice!

I kinda glossed over this game when it came out so I didn't realise it was a metroidvania type game, through I vaguely recall it reviewing pretty decently.

Since it's nearly Halloween I've decided to grab myself a copy of this and I'll make good use of this guide whilst going for the Plat.

30 minutes ago, Kitsuna101 said:

Nice!

I kinda glossed over this game when it came out so I didn't realise it was a metroidvania type game, through I vaguely recall it reviewing pretty decently.

Since it's nearly Halloween I've decided to grab myself a copy of this and I'll make good use of this guide whilst going for the Plat.

I did as well honestly, but got it in a sale a while back and recently had some time to kill away from Laptop lol

Its not too bad a game actually, just isnt much to it, I guess maybe the short length of it probably suits it well.

Anyway, glad to help! I Really have simplified this route, so you will not find a easier way for a newcomer to acquire a fast Platinum ;)

Good Luck chasing Ahmanet!

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 26/10/2019 at 7:10 AM, Optinooby said:

I know I know, this game is pretty much dead, and seems it always has been ;)

But, I had some time to kill lately away from recording equipment and planned out a route for this, then recorded when I got chance.

This guide will take you on the EASIEST route to do this. There are speedruns that do this in an hour, but they use a skilled route. I have selected the simplest route here for you to make this as easy as possible.

Platinum in under 2 hours, commentary inside so you know what we are doing and a map is linked in the description just showing the order I collect everything so you can be extra sure nothing is missed.

Enjoy ;)

Man, you are a god! Thank you! I followed your platinum guide all the way and it was flawless! Very good work! Perfect! Thank you very very much!!