What a run for the platinum

Megaman80

This was a blast. What need to know going for the platinum

First off i want to say that this was an amazing experience. At first the game okay, but after you learn the levels and the mechanics, it become an must play vr experience!

The game itself and its trophies dont really need an guide as the trophies are very strightforward. If you are someone who only dives into a game if you are confident that you are able to platinum it, the low % may put you off. I wont say the trophies are easy, quite the opposite. For example when i first played the game i must have died 30+ times and used most likely 1h30min. And reading that you need to complete the game in 10minutes in real time, may be very tough.

But after 5days i got the platinum and i can encourage you that its very doable, but you must put some effort into it. I was about to give up at 2 levels of game time speedruns, due to the requirement time being hillarious, which force to to throw two objects at one and being pretty much perfect(and throwing with left hand sucks....).

The 10 min trophy was easy enough, took 3-4 tries only, and i died once, with the time ar 9.16, so guess you can screw up and still get it.

At the end it all comes down to getting used to the game and knowing the pattern for each level, which are not that many.

Over to some ratings:

Overall rating: 9/10 - amazing VR title!

Time to plat 15-20 hours - depending a lot by skill.

Difficulty to plat: 8/10 - hard but doable for most!
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, Megaman80 said:
 This was a blast. What need to know going for the platinum

First off i want to say that this was an amazing experience. At first the game okay, but after you learn the levels and the mechanics, it become an must play vr experience!

The game itself and its trophies dont really need an guide as the trophies are very strightforward. If you are someone who only dives into a game if you are confident that you are able to platinum it, the low % may put you off. I wont say the trophies are easy, quite the opposite. For example when i first played the game i must have died 30+ times and used most likely 1h30min. And reading that you need to complete the game in 10minutes in real time, may be very tough.

But after 5days i got the platinum and i can encourage you that its very doable, but you must put some effort into it. I was about to give up at 2 levels of game time speedruns, due to the requirement time being hillarious, which force to to throw two objects at one and being pretty much perfect(and throwing with left hand sucks....).

The 10 min trophy was easy enough, took 3-4 tries only, and i died once, with the time ar 9.16, so guess you can screw up and still get it.

At the end it all comes down to getting used to the game and knowing the pattern for each level, which are not that many.

Over to some ratings:

Overall rating: 9/10 - amazing VR title!

Time to plat 15-20 hours - depending a lot by skill.

Difficulty to plat: 8/10 - hard but doable for most!

Congrats. I'm still working on the plat for the non-vr version. I can't imagine finishing off my VR one. 

Im well into the regular superhot now, beat the game and both of the speedruns. I can confirm the speedruns here are 10x easier then the vr! But the real time speedrun took me a few hours though, due to annoying aiming with the analog, glad its done. But i felt an advantage having played the vr version