Has anyone gotten scripts to work for 1000 jumps?

SublimeHawk

I've been trying to get Hail To The King using scripts from PST. There is one made by Septomor and another from QueueTip. I have spent around 20 hours using both scripts and the most jumps I have gotten is 820. Most of the time it fails around 500. Have tried almost every suggestion including connecting my PS4 directly to my PC to eliminate lag. Also tried a bunch of different latencies. No idea why it keeps failing. How did you guys get to 1000 jumps with the script? Also another issue is that every time it fails, you have to manually reset the script. It would be less tedious if I could just leave it running so I wouldn't have to watch Vivi jumping and failing every time.

I got one of them to work.

QueueTip's script actually should be checking if vivi fails and reseting if I remember correctly. I think QueueTip's script doesn't reset when PS4 remote play's window resolution is 'wrong'. But it's been a long time since I've seen their script.

59 minutes ago, Septomor said:

I got one of them to work.

QueueTip's script actually should be checking if vivi fails and reseting if I remember correctly. I think QueueTip's script doesn't reset when PS4 remote play's window resolution is 'wrong'. But it's been a long time since I've seen their script.

I had it going smooth this way too but my laptop is too thin for an ethernet cable so it would never get past 800ish. Had to do it legit...

Did same thing. Ran Septomor's for a few hours and adjusting latency but was jumping very inconsistently. I had LAN cables running to my computer and PS4 directly from the router. I tried Queuetip's script and just walked away when I saw it was learning how to adjust itself because of fluctuations with internet connection and the teeny timing window. I had to run to the library and get something to eat and it got the achievement within probably 30-45 minutes of running.

So, hardwire PS4 and PC to router start Queuetip's script and walk away. Don't even watch it. Don't start it and restart it. Check it an hour later

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

I don’t know if this is still an active thread, but Septomor has updated the script such that you can pick his or Qs script, both automatically recognize failure and restart, and resize the window for you. Very easy to use. 

I could not connect laptop or ps4 via cables because my router was several rooms away and I was using WiFi off a relay extender. I do have pretty good speed even off the extender ( > 30 MBps). I couldn’t get Qs to work past about 275. Sep’s got me to about 850 and then couldn’t break 650 after 20+ attempts. I quit out of remote play and changed the settings to lowest resolution and highest frame rate. After that Sep’s broke 1000 on its third attempt. Looked like it would go forever.

I don’t know if that helps, but if you’re still stuck you might try again.

• 3 weeks later...