RUMORED PS5 Launch and Beyond Games

kidson2004

Taking this into account:

On 26/10/2019 at 11:30 AM, Crispy_Oglop said:

The list in the link is a mix of launch and future PS5 titles, not just launch titles.

And the list seems... safe even? Nothing outrageous on there. The wildest thing is Demon's Souls Remake, but I want it to happen so bad that I just assume it's a given.

PS4 titles listed will get some sort of enhancement I assume.

This is the most laughable thing I've seen. here is what you'll get for PS5

2 Sony Launch titles

Madden

NBA 2k

NBA Live...maybe

NHL 2k

WWE 2k....maybe

You might get an EA golf game

1 Fighting game that likely launched this year or next thats a definitive edition

Need for Speed or Ridge Racer, systems launch with one or the other

And 1-5 3rd party titles that were recently released on ps4 or will dual ps4-ps5 or were projects moved to ps5

Launch lineups are never really exciting aside from a game or two. Whoever wrote that initial list needs a lot of traffic on their site

On 10/27/2019 at 7:15 AM, LordBilbanes said:

Personally, I would love to see Wild Arms revived as a series.  It has everything it needs to be an amazing Triple A release.  I think if given the proper resources, Wild Arms could be as big an RPG series as Final Fantasy, Dragon Quest or Fallout (before Bethesda Softworks ran it into the dirt).  At the very least, it could make for an amazing Double A release.

I believe you meant to say, "At the very most..."

Come on already. Wild Arms showed decay by the release of Alter Code: F (which was a broken mess). WA4 was an outright disaster. One of the worst RPGs I've played. Even at its zenith, it was nowhere NEAR as good as Final Fantasy, Dragon Quest, or Fallout (before or after Bethesda ran it into the dirt).

10 hours ago, StingX2 said:

This is the most laughable thing I've seen. here is what you'll get for PS5

2 Sony Launch titles

Madden

NBA 2k

NBA Live...maybe

NHL 2k

WWE 2k....maybe

You might get an EA golf game

1 Fighting game that likely launched this year or next thats a definitive edition

And 1-5 3rd party titles that were recently released on ps4 or will dual ps4-ps5 or were projects moved to ps5

Launch lineups are never really exciting aside from a game or two. Whoever wrote that initial list needs a lot of traffic on their site

Yup. I'm just hoping for a Dynasty Warriors launch title. DW2 was a launch title for PS2, and it was great.

Edited by starcrunch061

10 hours ago, starcrunch061 said:

I believe you meant to say, "At the very most..."

Come on already. Wild Arms showed decay by the release of Alter Code: F (which was a broken mess). WA4 was an outright disaster. One of the worst RPGs I've played. Even at its zenith, it was nowhere NEAR as good as Final Fantasy, Dragon Quest, or Fallout (before or after Bethesda ran it into the dirt).

Yup. I'm just hoping for a Dynasty Warriors launch title. DW2 was a launch title for PS2, and it was great.

I meant least.  I think the concept of Wild Arms is fertile for a top tier RPG.  It all depends on the execution.

On 27/10/2019 at 11:07 PM, Elvick_ said:

My grandma's brother's friend works for the hairstylist of a doctor who saw a patient who went to school with a person who has a friend who saw a guy who worked with Sony and they said that Legend of Dragoon Remake, Ape Escape Trilogy Remake, Wild Arms 6, Agent finally comes back as a PS5 exclusive, GTAVI exclusive to PS5, God of War 7, Resistance 12, Halo: Reach, Super Mario Sunshine remake, Pokemon GO, and Candy Land: The Video Game were all coming to PS5 at launch.

Get hyped guys.

Lol time to pre-order then.

• 1 month later...

That list is wildly unrealistic.  At most you'll get 3 WWS developed titles.  My guess is GT7, a shooter from GG, and a family friendly game from Japan Studio.  Then there'll be the usual 3rd party games (ie. COD, AC, Madden, NBA2K, etc).  Add the fact that PS5 will have PS4 BC and that's already a far superior launch lineup to the PS4.

On 10/30/2019 at 1:56 AM, StingX2 said:

I have a sad feeling Namco gave up on this series. The Vita version did get a bad reception, though I'd say it was Namco's fault for not putting enough content in the base game (three tracks, that's IT? Get real) and having it run at 30 FPS. Where was Ridge Racer when the PS4 launched? If Namco decided against it due to backlash against the Vita version, that would be a shame.

Namco has been a bit disappointing for me lately. Tekken 7 is fine. The letdown is that there's no new RR, and some of their arcade titles that are old enough to get PS4 ports have not (such as Time Crisis 5, which I'm sure would be great with PSVR Aim).