Garfield Kart: Furious Racing

• 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, Arin1979 said:

Yes, but Race with Ryan got a plat 1f60b.png

This Development Team Microids has a long history of releasing games without Plats

ABC Murders

ATV Tricks

FLASHBACK

the list is pretty long  not a shock Garfield has no plat

You should direct your No Plat rage right here

https://twitter.com/Microids_off?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

27 minutes ago, aZombieDictator said:

Can some please explain how Racing with Ryan has a Platinum but Garfield Kart doesn't? I fully expected a Plat and full list for this game but nope. Even Meow Motors has a Platinum. How do they skimp out on one with Garfield Kart, the superior racing game?

I believe I answered this above the developer never gives plats to their games

Just now, TrophyDad said:

I believe I answered this above the developer never gives plats to their games

They must not realize trophy hunters exist. Adding plats would increase sales, not my much but more trophy hunters would buy their games.

Like you can see they're gonna lose sales form people here cause no Plat. I'll still get it though.

7 hours ago, SwageBunny082 said:

The trophy list did not have a platinum and It is going to be the easiest to obtain the 100%. And The game looks way better than Race with Ryan.

How do you know this? You post in every thread with no substance at all other than it has a plat or doesn't have a plat or it's going to be long/short/grinding....

Do you have any clue about any of the games or are you just running up a post count?

Neither ATV nor Moto Racer 4 (the previous racers from Microids) were particularly easy, both with 1% completion rates. So I'd love to know how you know this is going to be the 'easiest'?

Regarding the game itself, it was on my watch list but not buying it at $40 with no plat. Waiting for it to hit the bargain bin.

Edited by diskdocx
  • Like 3