Nintendo Friend Code Thread

Parker

For those who want to add your fellow PSNP buddies on Nintendo systems as well, go ahead and post your friend codes for any system that uses them and we can have some PSNP Nintendo gaming sessions.  B)

Here is mine for my 3DS

3609 - 2458 - 6380

Name - Pagey

Parker

Edited by Parker
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Here's my 3DS code

1161-0132-1661

Name: C.J (make sure you add a period in between the C and the J)

I have no friends so please add me! :lol:

Also, how do you add the people who didn't list their name above? Will just a friend code even work? (Idk, I pretty new to the whole online thing with my 3DS)

Edited by Beyondthegrave07

• 4 weeks later...

Getting Wii U sep 20.  I have a 3ds but haven't touched it since vita came out ( I know the shame of it all).  I can not wait for unified online.  I believe it will be coming soon.  Imagine being able to delete purchased content and redownloading. I'm sort of praying for a cross-buy vc, but that will probably never happen. 

I have a couple of questions for all you 3DS owners.  Is XL worth it?  I have a launch 3DS and I am considering buying an XL if they do a Zelda theme unit for Link between worlds (I am a bit obsessed with Zelda and aLttP is my fav of all time.)

oh right, my second question is do my digital purchases on one 3ds transfer to my new one?

Getting Wii U sep 20.  I have a 3ds but haven't touched it since vita came out ( I know the shame of it all).  I can not wait for unified online.  I believe it will be coming soon.  Imagine being able to delete purchased content and redownloading. I'm sort of praying for a cross-buy vc, but that will probably never happen. 

I have a couple of questions for all you 3DS owners.  Is XL worth it?  I have a launch 3DS and I am considering buying an XL if they do a Zelda theme unit for Link between worlds (I am a bit obsessed with Zelda and aLttP is my fav of all time.)

oh right, my second question is do my digital purchases on one 3ds transfer to my new one?

Personally, yes, I think the XL is worth it if you don't have a 3DS already but if you own an original model it would be hard to justify spending all that money again. The system is slightly more comfortable but games (especially DS games) tend to look a little worse in my opinion due to the larger screens. It isn't noticeable in 3DS games but if you play DS games it may bother you. 

Parker

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Mitch ---- 0387-9712-7561

Adding people for Pokemon X and Y, adding everyone above me and reply to me if you have already added me so I can add you. :D

Also going to be checking this post every day/2 days so I will add anyone who has posted their friend code after me. :)

Edited by GetMitched

Alright, I still have another two weeks until I receive my Pokemon X, due to some delays in shipping, but I'll add my code anyway, in case anyone wants to make me cry like a little girl in Mario Kart 7 or some other game.

Code: 1676-4066-7359

Name: Gonzalo (is the name on the card, right?  I ask because it's not the same name I have in the 3DS itself)

Alright, I still have another two weeks until I receive my Pokemon X, due to some delays in shipping, but I'll add my code anyway, in case anyone wants to make me cry like a little girl in Mario Kart 7 or some other game.

Code: 1676-4066-7359

Name: Gonzalo (is the name on the card, right?  I ask because it's not the same name I have in the 3DS itself)

Adding you now!

Add me for Pokemon X / Y trading and friend safari thingamagig. 

3DS

2122 6594 8230

ant1th3s1s

Psst...I have the Pokerus and a nice breeding stable setup to spread it.

I've added everyone above. I'll bang up my Wii U ID when I figure it out.

Edited by ant1th3s1s

I added everyone here as of now.

Hey guys. Everyone need to send a Personal Message with their code and name to the person they have add as 3DS requires you to add on both consoles. Plus this will be easier for the people to quickly add you.

Name: Michael

Code: 2793-0832-7567.

Currently Playing: Pokemon Y.

I also added you as well, my details are:

Name: Mitch

Code: 0387-9712-7561

Again, adding everyone who posts onto this topic so you might as well add me if you are adding people here because I will add you.  :ninja: