Here is mine as well:

3DS

3754 7536 1914

Name: Bud

well if u want u can add me too ^^

4270-0988-2206

name is : Can

;)

Added the both of you, Absolute added me but as for you Cane, you gotta add me, my details are under this sentence.

Name: Mitch

Code: 0387-9712-7561

Hey all!!! 
My Friend Code is: 1736 - 1206 - 8130
Name: Ayrton Lim

I have one game that I fully own and the rest is my little brothers... but don't worry i still have Pokemon. X if your wondering and i think my Friend safari is useless being that it is a Normal Type one according through my brother but feel free to add me anyway :D

Hey all!!! 

My Friend Code is: 1736 - 1206 - 8130

Name: Ayrton Lim

I have one game that I fully own and the rest is my little brothers... but don't worry i still have Pokemon. X if your wondering and i think my Friend safari is useless being that it is a Normal Type one according through my brother but feel free to add me anyway :D

Add me

4141-2445-1770

Kurt

Added the both of you.

Name: Mitch

Code: 0387-9712-7561

Your friend safari gave me Dedenne and Electabuzz

Yours gave teddiursa and kecleon

Yours gave Abra, Sigilyph and Xatu

Update: Your friend safari gives Teddiursa, Minccino and Chansey ( Which are really hard to catch)

Edited by Absolute Brawl3r

I've added everyone on the list. If you've left your code, please return the favour for everyone else who has posted their's - adding Friends is a two-way process.

By the way, I've got myself a nice little Pokerus infection and am happy to spread it through trades. I can infect some crappy low level piggymen and toss them your way to spread through your team, or trade something that you want infected and I'll trade it back once it's done. We're all friends here :)

I've added everyone on the list. If you've left your code, please return the favour for everyone else who has posted their's - adding Friends is a two-way process.

By the way, I've got myself a nice little Pokerus infection and am happy to spread it through trades. I can infect some crappy low level piggymen and toss them your way to spread through your team, or trade something that you want infected and I'll trade it back once it's done. We're all friends here :)

Your friend safari gives Dragonair and Gabite

3DS Code - 5429-7515-7908

Name: Jenny

Playing Pokemon X, added everyone here :3

Yours gives Pansear and Larvesta

• Like 1