Bf5 frontline trophie

austin989898

• 3 weeks later...

For Twisted Metal you want to be on the English side. I spent hours figuring this out. Unless your team is beast then it is very hard for the German side to cap on Arras.

For Rotterdam it matters less, but I think the English side has a bit of and advantage as well.

Nothing worse than playing for an hour and not getting a flag cap... GL. 

This trophy sucks - I'm at 6 captures after 10 or so GO attempts.  Of the 6 captures, I think 4 or 5 came from me being on the British side - all of my failures were definitely when I was playing the German side.

On the plus side, if you don't have any of the points-based trophies, each GO attempt gets you closer to those.

EDIT Just got 2 more flags while on the German side on Arras.  I guess whether you are on a good team or not matters more than British or English.  2 more to go.

Edited by myahkeitaro
update
  • Like 1

So there I was on Rotterdam Day 2, German side, our team is wiping the floor with the Brits and I'm thinking to myself "Flags are all but guaranteed on Day 3, finally, this trophy is within my grasp..."

Then we move onto Day 3, and all of a sudden I hear a British voice....to my absolute despair I see that the server has put me on the opposing team just for Day 3!!!  Which got absolutely devastated.

That was some Grade A bullshit.

EDIT One more flag as Germans on Arras - 9 total.  One more to go.....

Edited by myahkeitaro
update