Grandmaster Trophy Topic

ConAir

All the hard trophies concern levels, not the whole game. If levels will be similiar in length to Kid Tripp (their previous game) - taking about 30 seconds to complete - than I'm not surprised 2 hours is enough to platinum this game.

It's kinda sad the platinum will be so short, the game probably won't be worth the money until the sale then (Kid Tripp was much longer game and was 2x cheaper for $4)

• 2 years later...
On 4/27/2022 at 11:13 PM, NERVergoproxy said:

It is now on sale for .79cents, but was expecting the avg completion much higher, is there like bugs or just harder than it seems..

It's been like 2 yrs since I played it's fun I was surprised plat wasn't ultra rare I just remember 1 trophy that was challenging I think beat game using fewer that 10 life's or something I never used save scum for this game or "kidd trip". But I heard it's possible,  that's probably why the tropies have high completion rates for both games , because neither was easy plat without scum lol

I played both games on vita btw

Edited by Spookyentertainm
Just a little more information
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

Must admit, I found it substantially harder than people say. So many levels demand perfection from the player; there's no room for deviation or hesitation. The last two worlds were painful to S-rank.

The time attack trophy for under 10 deaths isn't too bad with save backups, at least. By then, you know the stages pretty well, and you can afford to play more cautiously.

• Like 1