Blur platinum unobtainable if...

Astrailla

It looks like it comes and goes.The last achiever for the summer was at the 15th of August and then people started earning the trophy again in October.The last time the trophy was earned was a week ago by a new player.I don't have a solution but it looks like there's still hope.

• 4 weeks later...

somehow the progression in multiplayer is glitched for me and therefore it's really unobtainable and that makes me not want to play this game anymore. 

months ago i went from level 9 to like 16 and it randomly reset me back to 9.

today i came back, level 9 in multiplayer. giving it another chance.

i invest some time, did some races with randoms and leveled up to 11. 

then i go to the main menu and it resets me back to level 9 again, like what the fuck???

i think this game doesn't work correctly if you ever changed your profile name. 

i read on google that it has to sync with your profile and not with your data on the console.

that's why it always resets me back to level 9 because that probably was my level from the old name. 

Edited by Pendaemonium

So, after trying a lot of times.

I consider the game is unobtainable when you've a new account (I've created this one on the SEN) or changing your surname. It is impossible to receive any challenge from friends and the leaderboard is totally broken, you can or can't see all of your records.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

If your stats does not appear on leaderboards, the Friends Make Better Enemies trophy is unobtainable. You won't be able to receive a challenge from a friend. Have alt accounts one from a year ago and 2 from 3 years ago, stats fail to register on leaderboards. Tried to find a solution for this and still nothing. 

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/3/2020 at 0:14 PM, Millwall_XI said:

Initially this didn't work for me, but I played 2 or 3 races and came back to it, and it worked. Assume everyone has tried that?

Tried that on single player races and still no stats being saved on leaderboards. Guess I'll keep on trying.

9 hours ago, JohzyDeMartin said:

Me and @Vprime77 were able to pull off both Friend trophies for him just now. I have an old acct and his is from Sept '19. After going into single-player leaders boards we had to hit triangle to toggle the board and then R1 "choose rival" became available. Hope that helps others.

Pretty sure his is from 2013

5 minutes ago, TazDevilz1986 said:

We should send tickets to the devs, so they can look into it? It might help or it might not. Could always try it out.

Activision closed down the developers years ago and have shown zero interest in doing anything with this game so emailing them is a waste of time.

• Like 2

But I get it right that it only depends on when your account was created? So years old accounts can still have a chance to do the online stuff? Im curious because usually its more related to whether you have played a game online years ago rather than how long your account is created in general.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Schivorer said:

But I get it right that it only depends on when your account was created? So years old accounts can still have a chance to do the online stuff? Im curious because usually its more related to whether you have played a game online years ago rather than how long your account is created in general.

That's my question too

23 hours ago, Schivorer said:

If you have played this game online at all before this problem occurred a year or so back, then you can still get the Platinum but if you never played it online - then you are completely screwed (at least that's my interpretation of the info).