No trophies unlocking

Luke37522

You must not use any weapons apart from the one that specific asked by the trophy. That includes grenades or flash bangs.

But there is a delay in the trophies popping. IF you feel you have done the requirements, let the game carry on. Don’t quit the mission. Sometimes it wouldn’t pop until 1-2 minutes later.

Edited by KHDelBoy

• 1 month later...

No trophies are unlocking for me either. Has anyone found a solution to this? I'm having some serious trouble getting the Circus Tour trophy to unlock. I've done this 3 times now and still no trophy. The last trophy Nothing But Net trophy took me 3 attempts to unlock the fucker. 

EDIT: I've deleted the game from the HDD. I'm going to reinstall the game and the patch to see if that solves it, will report back soon. 

Edited by EternalChaos72

• 3 weeks later...

I've contacted Activision about this because I'm having the exact same problem and they're not answering!

On 12/29/2019 at 4:36 PM, EternalChaos72 said:

Unfortunately not. I sent the game back, no point in keeping it if the trophies aren't unlocking.

I've been having the exact same issue, I've contacted Activision and they're not replying!!!!

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
On 09/11/2019 at 9:02 PM, JPageMartin36 said:

I'm having same thing. Took Cinderblock all the way to the end in Embedded but no trophy and that was 20 mins ago. Also killed the 3 guys in the dead body pit and nothing..

I got the trophy for killing the guys in the dead body pit, but the cinderblock one didn't pop despite me 100% carrying the same one through to the end. I did die during killing those guys though, maybe that's it?

4 hours ago, YorkyPuds said:

I got the trophy for killing the guys in the dead body pit, but the cinderblock one didn't pop despite me 100% carrying the same one through to the end. I did die during killing those guys though, maybe that's it?

I don't know, but this and one of the other trophies (the one where you have to hide behind the tank and only kill ppl using the drone) took me about 3 successful attempts each before they would pop. I would probably have only tried 1 or 2 more times before ditching the plat entirely. It's a buggy plat but they (the trophies in question) should eventually pop after a few attempts. If the bodies in the pit have anything to do with it, I wasn't aware of it.

Edited by JPageMartin36

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...