Death stranding (PT)

Titanomachy_75

I wouldn't shock me at all if Kojima throws in a nod or two considering this is the first Kojima/Reedus project since P.T./Silent Hills was cancelled.  And Guillermo del Toro (who was more involved in P.T. but is just an actor/character in Death Stranding) is there too.  P.T. was probably too big of a story and had too big of a cult following to not acknowledge at all.

The idea that they'd be connected in any meaningful way story-wise or canon to eachother seems pretty unlikely though.

Side note: How cool would it be if Kojima found a way to throw P.T. into Death Stranding as an easter egg?  The full thing?  I'm guessing Konami owns the rights but if he makes a few tweaks, renames a few things, recreates the assets... maybe he gets away with it? xD  EDIT: Or maybe he struck a backroom deal with Konami to include the real P.T. (sans the "Silent Hills" text at the end) in Death Stranding to let it live on in earnest and not just on the HDD's of a few old devoted fans PS4's.  A boy can dream, right?

Edited by Dreakon13
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Dreakon13 said:

I wouldn't shock me at all if Kojima throws in a nod or two considering this is the first Kojima/Reedus project since P.T./Silent Hills was cancelled.  And Guillermo del Toro (who was more involved in P.T. but is just an actor/character in Death Stranding) is there too.  P.T. was probably too big of a story and had too big of a cult following to not acknowledge at all.

The idea that they'd be connected in any meaningful way story-wise or canon to eachother seems pretty unlikely though.

Side note: How cool would it be if Kojima found a way to throw P.T. into Death Stranding as an easter egg?  The full thing?  I'm guessing Konami owns the rights but if he makes a few tweaks, renames a few things, recreates the assets... maybe he gets away with it? xD

YEs but can change it up and fans will know what it is? I would not be shocked to found out at the end of the story .. Are hero of the day wakes up .. and he is in a fog covered town :)