Trophy thoughts?

7 minutes ago, SwageBunny082 said:

Damn. That happens for the third time since ReadySet Heroes and Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2019. Anyways, The game is going to be absolute hell to platinum.

Call of duty mw is super easy to plat. I guess you never did blackops 2 or world at war since these games are harder than mw

Edited by lucky0ne16

6 minutes ago, lucky0ne16 said:

Call of duty mw is super easy to plat. I guess you never did blackops 2 or world at war since these games are harder than mw

I have no attendance to do Black Ops 2 because the Big Leagues trophy was Unobtainable. And I'm planning to get the platinum for CoD Modern Warfare.

I think this plat might be easy but i could be wrong. As long as save states are allowed this will be a 5-7 hour plat only, as these games a pretty short. But without save states this will be hard to plat if you have no knowledge of these games or aren't good at 2d games. 

• Like 2

"Difficult difficulty" - that is the set of trophies I think it may be hard to Platinum (who knows). Funny on the terminology though. Glad to see more family friendly games coming to the Playstation platform. Mario next? ?

• Like 3

"Coming with the name Disney Classic Games: Aladdin and The Lion King, the bundle has Digital Eclipse serving as the developer. It will ship with enhancements like upscaled graphics, customizable controls, save states, level selecting, optional cheats, behind-the-scenes content, and just as the leaks said, rewind and fast-forward automatic play functionalities."

41 minutes ago, Maaden_Swe said:

"Coming with the name Disney Classic Games: Aladdin and The Lion King, the bundle has Digital Eclipse serving as the developer. It will ship with enhancements like upscaled graphics, customizable controls, save states, level selecting, optional cheats, behind-the-scenes content, and just as the leaks said, rewind and fast-forward automatic play functionalities."

Good good, but will those cheats disable the trophies? We'll have to wait. I'm happy that the game has a platinum but it's definitely not easy.

Still missing the lack of Super nintendo's Aladdin port :/

We needed more Aladdin trophies ?

Ok ok, I'm leaving.

Edit: Well, SaintHarri says cheats do not disable trophies, I'll try to get that platinum on holiday then :)

Edited by GoldenShaka