Gungeon Master trophy bugged?

Gr4de_04

So I'm trying to obtain ? Gungeon Master but I don't seem to be getting it. I have killed the Lich at least 5 times and it's one of the last trophies I need. I don't know what I am suppose to be doing wrong. And the trophy guide doesn't name any requirements so i have no clue as to why it's not popping. Does anyone else experience this or might know a way around it? I already tried reinstalling the game. That didn't work either.

The trophy should pop on your first Lich kill.

I hate to say it, but you may be screwed. I've seen a few people who've completed the requirements for a trophy but haven't had the trophy pop. I actually had it happen to me when I got the Lost Cartographer side quest done. I got the trophy for getting everyone into the Breach, but the Lost Cartographers trophy didn't pop and like you, reinstalling and repeating the trophy conditions didn't fix it. I wasn't able to find another solution online and wound up having to delete my savegame and play through again to get it to pop.

I'm afraid you'll probably have to do the same. Hopefully someone will come along and offer a better option.

Yeah.

At least with mine, all I had to do was find the Lost Cartographer on each floor which wasn't too bad given that I could bank saves thanks to the Supply Drop update adding a save option between floors. Even then it still took me around ten hours to do and I only did it because I absolutely love the game and didn't mind playing more of it.

Sorry I couldn't be more helpful.

• 2 months later...

For some reason it did unlock this time. I don't know why but this is what i did. It was a gunslinger rainbow daisuke run and it was also a clone run. On my clone revive i played untill i defeated high dragun. Then saved. Reinstalled again and continue to play. It did pop this time at least.

• 2 months later...
On 10/27/2019 at 10:43 PM, gamesfourever said:

@Kitsuna101 Dang that sucks. Unlocking the 6th chamber is annoying as shit. Might not 100% this game after all. DOn't wanna go trough basically the entire game again

Same thing happened to me but with The Binding of Isaac, I didn't get the trophy for completing all challenge modes so I decided to not go for the rest of the trophies since there was no point if I couldn't 100% it.