Even worse than the movie.

I hate Hotel Transylvania 3, both the game and the movie. And The game was a lot worse because The game looks like a Pikmin rip off. I agree with my friend NCSFan001 because Hotel Transylvania 3 Monster Overboard is the worst kids game ever. And NCSFan001 haven't seen Hotel Transylvania 3 movie and he is not interested. I'm not interested on movies that involved Adam Sandler. Again, Why Pikmin? That makes no sense. NCSFan001 and I love Pikmin. That did not fit the idea of Pikmin at all.

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

i am agree with you on one thing: this game is maybe too hard for kids or anyone else just discovering videogames

but for anyone else, if you have habit to play video games, this game is actually fun, and an easy platinum, personally it's exactly what i was expecting from this game, a kind of Overlord video game but in the way of Ratalaika games ?

• Like 2

On 10/31/2019 at 5:17 AM, GunGreg said:

Cant agree more! This game is awful and super frustrating to platinum despite being a kids game, bad controls, frustrating mechanics. I feel sorry for any kid who had this bought for them

^I've often found that this, for some odd reason, has always been the norm for "kids" games.^ Have you guys ever played Planet 51 for the PS3? I platinumed it a long time ago but I was ready to rage quit my entire system through a fucking wall on a damn near nonstop basis. Kids game my ass! That game was INFURIATING, lol!

• 1 year later...
On 4/22/2020 at 4:49 PM, Sombroff said:

i am agree with you on one thing: this game is maybe too hard for kids or anyone else just discovering videogames

but for anyone else, if you have habit to play video games, this game is actually fun, and an easy platinum, personally it's exactly what i was expecting from this game, a kind of Overlord video game but in the way of Ratalaika games 1f602.png

Agreed, aside from the fact that the controls can be a bit wonky and the game looks like a 2000s PC game I think its actually a decent game that i've had fun platting while listening to podcasts.

• Like 1