Bookworm Trophy Glitched?

coolcol26

Hi all

So the trophy book worm has not popped for me and im just about to beat the game. I have read over 30 books, notes ect and the trophy hassen't popped.

Is there something i'm doing wrong or is it a glitch and I will need to start a new play through.

Thanks in advance

Hi!

I don't understand your problem: according to your profile, that trophy popped on the 11th of October. :)

Anyway, I was going to suggest that you open your inventory and go over every single book, note and whatnot, staying on each one for a second or two just to make sure they register. I got the plat on this game twice (regular and GOTY) and never had any trouble with trophies.

1 hour ago, KennethMcCormick said:

Hi!

I don't understand your problem: according to your profile, that trophy popped on the 11th of October. :)

Anyway, I was going to suggest that you open your inventory and go over every single book, note and whatnot, staying on each one for a second or two just to make sure they register. I got the plat on this game twice (regular and GOTY) and never had any trouble with trophies.

Oh my god I feel so stupid idk were i got the idea that it didn't pop thanks for the reply anyways.

I was reading books for like 20 minutes getting angry cause it wasn't popping lol

1 hour ago, Taliesin_2943 said:

Hoping this is just a case of it popped and you didn't realize. It happens to me alot lol

yeah it was idk were i got the idea from that it didn't pop. I was reading books for like 20 minutes wondering why it wasent  popping lol 

also for the stupid question and wasting your time

also again how do I take this down now? because I don't want this clogging up the feed

55 minutes ago, coolcol26 said:

Oh my god I feel so stupid idk were i got the idea that it didn't pop thanks for the reply anyways.

I was reading books for like 20 minutes getting angry cause it wasn't popping lol

yeah it was idk were i got the idea from that it didn't pop. I was reading books for like 20 minutes wondering why it wasent  popping lol 

also for the stupid question and wasting your time

also again how do I take this down now? because I don't want this clogging up the feed

I think there's a lock option at the top of your page under moderator option

Edited by Taliesin_2943