Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
duboiszack

duboiszack's Dispute

5 posts in this topic

duboiszack

Deep Space Rush
When I did the European vita stack for this game it wasn't officially added yet so I wasn't able to sync the game to psn. When it had been added I went to do the vita region trick, but in order for it to work I had to launch the game again. When I did the trophies instantly unlocked since I had already previously platinumed it. I thought that it would show the original timestamps when I synced it, but it instead showed them unlocking in 7 seconds. After I noticed this I knew that I would get flagged for it even though I did the game normally. I would not cheat on a Ratalaka game. They are way too easy for that.

Sorry to hear that, but You are another victim of VitaTrick... This will not be lifted due to impossible timestamps and completion time, so if You want to be back on LB You have to hide this game...

Edited by Smashero

So basically my account is ruined because I platinumed the game too soon. Great.

Well, you're out. 3 flags.

Perhaps you should submit a feedback ticket to @RatalaikaGames to stop creating un-needed multi-region releases, which in turn are causing a mass leaderboard exodus. The vita trick, which is technically profile swapping, will result in impossible timestamps like this.

Edited by B1rvine