Worst Game on Ps4 You Ever Played

terminatorx0606

Mighty No. 9 probably isn't the worst, or even near it, compared to the worst of ps4, but I hated it more than anything else I've played on the console. Some of the worst level design in a platformer ever, with instant death traps everywhere for no reason at all.

It's Fallout 76 for me.

I'm not jumping on the hate bandwagon here.

I'm a big Fallout fan, so I hoped it wouldn't be as bad as everyone said it is.

I've put hours and hours into that game trying to like it, but god, it's awful to get through.

I was trying to go for the platinum and you're supposed to get a trophy for getting to level 50.

Once I finally reached it the trophy didn't pop, so I asked Bethesda support about it.

They literally told me to just start over. Dropped the game right after that.

Has anyone said Past Cure? Looked promising ahead of launch. Was interested because it was a supernatural third-person action shooter from an 8 person indie team that looked to be punching above their weight. They weren't. The voice acting is God awful. The story makes no sense. The combat is horrendous, shooting isn't responsive and the powers are mostly useless. The stealth mechanics are garbage. The level design is some of the worst I have ever seen. The final boss arena is so frustrating. I really just ended up finishing it because I wanted to be the first person to 100% the NA trophy list. Pretty dubious honor. Not sure it was worth it for that game. I I've heard that there have been some major patches since, but it's probably still an absolute travesty.

Edited by communistwookiee

I’ve played a few shit ones that’s for sure for ezpz plats, because they were cheap and or free, but I think the worst one, was probably Orc Slayer closely followed by ALBEDO.

I knew what I was letting myself in for at the time, but fuck me these games were absolute ballbag!

• Like 1

The Vanishing of Ethan Carter

I bought The Vanishing of Ethan Carter and What Remains of Edith Finch during a Christmas sale 2 years ago.

Say what you want about walking simulators but whoafreakingwhoa, I thought What Remains of Edith Finch

was heart-wrenchingly beautiful. I highly recommend checking it out.

WRoEF is quite a linear game, but its linear nature definitely helped me understand the story

as well as kept me hooked in during its climactic build-up and conclusion.

The problem I had with TVoEC is that it the game itself is simply a collection of puzzles that are just so disjointed with the main story arc.

The open-world aspect of the game permits you to solve the puzzles at any order you wish,

but this makes you feel distracted and not as emotionally connected to its characters because of its abstract pacing.

Even though it isn't a long game, I walked away from it feeling so dissatisfied with its story and conclusion.

After the credits, there was no closure, only more confusion.

• Like 1

Drowning.

It’s the one and only  “game” on my profile that I am legitimately embarrassed to have. I had just played Edith Finch and thoroughly enjoyed it, and was Googling around for other walking sims that I might enjoy. A couple people suggested Drowning and said it had a good, sad story. I’d seen it on people’s trophy lists recently and saw it was currently $1 in the PS Store so I decided to pick it up. Absolutely horrendous game.

• 3 months later...

Probably a common pick, but it's the Quiet Man for me. I played it again for the audio playthrough, just to see if the game actually was telling any decent story. It wasn't, if anything, the dialogue made it worse. I also remember it crashing on me towards the end, and the last checkpoint was about 20 or so minutes back, and I was forced to watch the annoying unskippable FMV cutscenes all over again.

Bound by Flame was also pretty bad. Picked it up a few months after getting my PS4 since I got it at launch and was kinda desperate for any new games for it to justify my purchase at launch. It was at least more playable than the Quiet Man. I barely remember any story it had, I do remember the combat basically just being attack, dodge, attack, dodge, over and over and over and over and it was insanely boring. I love the Witcher series, but I wasn't a fan of the combat in the first game which was actually pretty similar, but even that can't compare to how rudimentary and repetitive Bound by Flame was.

And most recently, I'd say Megaquarium. It's not really a bad game per se, I actually quite enjoyed it while it worked. It is very basic though, the AI is stupid as all hell, and it does get repetitive quickly. It's one of those games that's super addictive for a short burst, but then gets old real quick. My main issues with it though, is that once it hit level 7 in the campaign, it would start crashing randomly. Wasn't too bad at first, crashed once in level 7, none in 8, twice in 9, but when it got to the final level, it would consistently crash every 5-15 minutes, making it basically unplayable. Not to mention even when it was running, the game would be at an absolute snail speed and even fast forwarding didn't help at all. The game is about as optimised as a full dirty potato just thrown into a salad. I've been gaming for 20+ years and I've legit never had a game crash so frequently for me before. I do hope they somewhat fix it eventually just so I can get the plat, since I'm literally one trophy away. I gave up because I got tired of constantly losing progress (even when saving literally every 3 minutes, I'd still almost always lose something when it'd crash) and the game running at 1FPS on the last level.

9 hours ago, RedDevil757 said:

And that's the problem with this gen

Yeah the problem is that so many childesh trolls are still around on this gen. Not on about you by the way im talking about the guys message who i originaly replied back to.

There obviously a xbox player i mean come on every single one of them are playstion exclusives. It hasnt been the best gen but come on how can anyone say days gone, god of war and hzd are worst of the gen

• Like 3