Worst Game on Ps4 You Ever Played

terminatorx0606

On 7.6.2020 at 7:13 PM, StressEater said:

If you liked the TT Batman (which was pretty good), if you have not yet, you may want to check out the TT Borderlands. That one was a lot of fun. I felt like they really stepped it up with that game.

Thanks for the tip. I do want to check it out at some point.

I recently took advantage of the local Gamestop going out of business and bought myself a dozen new games at a -70% off discount, which included Killzone: Shadow Fall. Now that's one damn mediocre-feeling shooter. I was pretty crap at the only other Killzone I've played so I don't know how the series normally was, but SF so far has had really lackluster mission designs, made worse by no map. A couple of times I've been at a complete loss where the heck to go, because the maps have so many dead ends and it wasn't always clear how to proceed.

You can tell they wanted to make everything look epic for the PS4 demo reels, though. And when everything clicks, it does feel nice to play, but it definitely dipped into 00s-fps mediocrity on occasion.

Edited by AgamemnonSR
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, AgamemnonSR said:

I recently took advantage of the local Gamestop going out of business and bought myself a dozen new games at a -70% off discount, which included Killzone: Shadow Fall. Now that's one damn mediocre-feeling shooter. I was pretty crap at the only other Killzone I've played so I don't know how the series normally was, but SF so far has had really lackluster mission designs, made worse by no map. A couple of times I've been at a complete loss where the heck to go, because the maps have so many dead ends and it wasn't always clear how to proceed.

You can tell they wanted to make everything look epic for the PS4 demo reels, though. And when everything clicks, it does feel nice to play, but it definitely dipped into 00s-fps mediocrity on occasion.

Ouch! Sorry to hear that. I was lucky and I steered clear of all the Killzone games. I played the Resistance games instead. I will keep that in mind if I ever think about getting it. 

51 minutes ago, AgamemnonSR said:

Agreed. I got the game with my PS4 back in 2014, it took me years to find the motivation to plat the game. Beside the really nice looking graphics it's been a terrible experience. Best good looking shit game on PS4 imo. 

11 minutes ago, Solid-Fisch said:

Agreed. I got the game with my PS4 back in 2014, it took me years to find the motivation to plat the game. Beside the really nice looking graphics it's been a terrible experience. Best good looking shit game on PS4 imo. 

Oh yeah, the trophy list is pretty bad. It wouldn't have been fun to plat even back in the day, given the amount of grinding the MP required, and I imagine player counts dropped pretty quick once better games became available.

• 4 weeks later...

I came here with Little Adventure on the Prairie, and I was pleasantly surprised to find it as the first reply to your question. That game bothers me for many reasons: it sucks, it controls like crap, you can't complete it unless you abuse the awful hit-detection (if you don't, you trade blows with enemies, until you die), and the whole point of the game (according to its creator) is to get money from trophy-hunters. It's a crappy mobile game that was ported to PS4, just to make money.

• Like 1

Ash of Gods: Redemption

It's an obscure game blatantly and badly plagiarising another set of obscure games (The Banner Saga trilogy).

The character dynamics, storyline and battle system lean too heavily on what the Banner Saga did before.

As per the game studio's FAQ on their own website:

Are you related in any way to Stoic Studio and The Banner Saga?

Answer
No, except for the fact that this game was one of our inspiration sources. Moreover, we respect the Stoic guys very much.

Edited by thekingsman123

Want to know the shittest PS4 game I played? Crystal Rift. Even if it is designed for VR experience, the game is so wack & you can hardly even navigate. If we're talking PS3, definitely Syberia. I wasted 4 hours of my life playing that crappy game because I got overwhelmed with all the access to Psnow. 

crash dummy, wouldn't recommend it even if i did pick it up on sale for 90p everything about it is so poorly made and will make you wanna gauge your eyes out after a few minutes of trying to play it with the little interesting and repetitive gameplay and clunky controls that comes along with that 

• Like 1

Wander

Read about this game before release and it sounded intriguing gameplay wise, saw it on the store on sale and thought I'd give it a try, you start off as an ent which out of all the characters to start you with this is the worst, so slow to travel others aren't much better but this is a crawl.

there is literally nothing to see either you get an island to explore but very little to do or visit some buildings those are empty.

You have rocks to find, with glyphs that are used as a means of conversation, you use the touchpad to copy the glyphs but it is a broken feature and never works. 

Online is coop but the world is completely dead so any hope of progressing for the platinum is all but dead as you have to link with the same region and no way to open a room to bring in friends or site players to boost.

I think I also read that the developer left it as a big broken mess and went on to work with a new title instead, if you can't fix one don't move on to another.

I don't mind a bad game but a bad and broken game is a no no