Worst Game on Ps4 You Ever Played

terminatorx0606

I've played some stinkers, either for an easy way to extend my trophy streak, for various challenges on another site, or sometimes to help facilitate making a certain trophy a milestone:

North

Deliriant

Zeus Quest Remastered

Super Kids Racing

Albedo: Eyes from Outer Space

Eekeemoo

Are all bottom of the barrel with very little to recommend them. But the absolute worst has to be Lithium.

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, LucianaRosethorn said:

First ones which come to mind are:

• The First Tree
  • Alien: Isolation 
  • Final Fantasy XV
  • Conan Exiles
  • Immortal Unchained 
  • Lichdom: Battlemage
  • Lords of the Fallen
  • Omega Quintet
  • Salt & Sanctuary 
  • Unravel 

The First Tree was bad? That's a shame, was planning to pick it up on sale since I liked the aesthetic.
My answer... currently it's Might Number 9. Godawful level design that somehow managed to be worse than the first Megaman.

But I plan to buy YIIK: A Postmodern RPG someday, so that could change.

• Like 2

Theres a plenty of them, got lot of zeros on my trophy list. Not that I hate all of my games that are 0%. But most of them suck.

Watch Dogs, very boring gameplay and game in my opinion.

Darksiders 2, hate the gameplay and just can't play it. Not fan of this game. PS3 version was awful too. Boss fights just sucked.

AdVenture Capitalist, is impossible game. And every trophy is gotten with glitch which doesn't work anymore. With this game I lost a lot of precious time trying to get far on the game. All progress was lost, when quited the game. What a trash.

Edited by Wikkibur
Error
  • Like 3

Homefront: The revolution

I couldnt wait to finish the story and uninstall it.
Boring, repetitive, full of clichés, uninteresting characters, the main character doesnt talk at all (just stands there like an idiot when they question him), the gunplay is terrible compared to any decent FPS games...  I dont know why i forced myself to finish it...

The only good thing i can say about it is its graphics, it looks good, but nowhere near like UC4, HZD, GOW

The Unknown City: Horror Begins Now. It might be the worst game I've ever played. The penultimate stage is incredibly huge and blank - it was a wonder that I found the pieces of the gun. The final stage was glitched - I spawned with negative health due to something that happened in the penultimate stage. And I'e heard that the final boss is ultimately indestructible, because the leveling system that was supposed to be included just never was.

This doesn't even begin to plumb the depths of the horrible gameplay. 

8 minutes ago, NaseemJohn said:

Orc slayer and albedo, don’t think it can get any worst than these two. 

I dare you to play The Unknown City (although Orc Slayer is a perfectly fine honorable mention, and Albedo was a real piece of shit as well).

Edited by starcrunch061
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, ThatMuttGuy said:

Easily Gem Smashers. Trying to get ten platinums before the November 7th cutoff on Sony Rewards has had me playing some pretty awful games but Gem Smashers takes the fucking cake. 

Nothing redeemable about it. 

Gem Smashers was not that bad. It's a remake of the Wii game. And Bom remind me of Sonic.

• Like 2

Worst total gotta be GTA3, most things about this game just didn't work and it was terribly designed in every way even considering its age, had to force myself to finish it for the platinum but it took almost a full month to slog through this rather short atrocity. If not for my desire to complete the old gta trilogy, I would have stopped around 1 hour in, it was that bad.

Worst game actually getting produced by this current generation was Kingdom Come Deliverance, one of the buggiest pieces of shit at release I ever personally witnessed and it had a terrible developer that rather started producing very low value dlc instead of properly fixing the game after it released like it did. Even now all this time after release the games performance is unnacceptable on base PS4, the bugs still plentiful and the basic gameplay quite hard to stomach due to how badly it is designed and balanced. The platinum is ultra rare despite being a 2-3 in difficulty at most (whoever wrote that guide and gave it a 5 should have his head checked, theres literally nothing difficult about it if you grind a bit) just because of how few people can stomach playing through it a second time to get some of the trophies you are very likely to miss in your first playthrough. It is bad enough of a game that I can't even force myself to complete the dlcs at the moment, it will probably stay incomplete for a long time and I still hate myself for giving in to hype and buying this thing at release.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Alos88 said:

The First Tree was bad? That's a shame, was planning to pick it up on sale since I liked the aesthetic.

Oh it's really bad, I got it on sale for £7 and still feel ripped off. The game is very empty, not in the sense "oh wow it's so beautiful!" More like "oh wow, this whole area looks the same and there's nothing to do." I was just running around trying to get the next collectible which is really the only thing to do besides other little bits of story but again they're far apart from each other so you're just running for awhile until there's something to actually do. The story in the game isn't great and there's not much of it, the commentary is literally just the guy trying to get you to play his other game along with his girlfriend constantly bragging about him and how it's great to be a voice actor. Yes, because you're dating. The jumping isn't great, looks bad and it more annoying than it should be. The length of the game is about 2-4 hours depending if you're doing it in one go or two, but because of how bad it it, it feels more like 20 hours. Visuals are okay, nothing great. Music again is okay at best, there's just nothing this game has to offer to make it even decent. Oh, did I also mention if you listen to the commentary the guy spoils what happens in Journey? So if you haven't played that yet then too bad.

The Walking Dead: Michonne single handedly killed my interest in Telltale style games despite enjoying all of them I played up to that point.

I know a lot of people love it, but I really didn't like The Witness, and this is coming from a big fan of Braid. I felt like I was just doing some random puzzle in the newspaper on the crossword page over and over again.

Edited by awf9495
  • Like 3