Worst Game on Ps4 You Ever Played

terminatorx0606

Possibly an unpopular opinion but I thought Farcry5 was absolutely garbage. Started off so well, the opening scene in the chopper was great but beyond that the story was absolutely dreadful! 

Farcry 2 and 3 (At the time) were two of my favourite games which I think made me even more disappointed.

• Like 2

Dragon Fin Soup. It is so glitchy, wonky, clunky, and poorly optimized that I don't know where to start. Its hard to tell what you're doing in the game even when you sort of know what to do, and its too damn hard to make you want to ever put up with the steep learning curve.

• Like 1

I would have to say "Adam's Venture." Someone on r/trophies recommended it as similar to Uncharted. It was $0.74 so I went for it. It was an easy 2 hr. platinum but it has to be the absolute worst game I have played on PS4, though Call of Duty Infinite Warfare is close. I laugh when I see that it is coming to Switch for $39.99 and preowned ps4 copy at GameStop for $29.99!

On 7/30/2020 at 0:56 PM, Jproche44 said:

I would have to say "Adam's Venture." Someone on r/trophies recommended it as similar to Uncharted. It was $0.74 so I went for it. It was an easy 2 hr. platinum but it has to be the absolute worst game I have played on PS4, though Call of Duty Infinite Warfare is close. I laugh when I see that it is coming to Switch for $39.99 and preowned ps4 copy at GameStop for $29.99!

Dude. This game is so bad. It was a quick plat, and I too got it for some super cheap price. But man it was tough to suffer through it ?

Drowning. I like a good walking simulator but that game blows. There’s nothing interesting to look at and the text might as well been written by a 10 year old. It’s just so uninteresting and really useless. It’s maybe the only game on my list other than Magus that I truly regret playing 

• Like 1

Objectively speaking, it's got to be Toro. I'm extremely forgiving when it comes to games, especially the low-budget ones, but the core gameplay of this one was so terrible I had to tap out early. I seem to recall a lot of button-memorising with no rhyme or reason behind it. 

Talking of tapping out early, I also quit The Witcher 3 and Red Dead Redemption 2 after 7 or 8 hours. I wouldn't seriously call these the worst PS4 games ever, exactly, but they do fall into the tiny category of games that I quit without reaching the end of. Their colossal length obviously didn't encourage me, and I just found the moment-to-moment gameplay hideously tedious. 

There is a massive amount of games that I could not get into that I can understand why people like them but there is one title in particular can not defend and that is the Shenmue collection. I love games like Deadly Premonition and the Earth Defense Force series where the charm of them makes the games great even though the mechanics are mediocre or just downright laughable. Shenmue was not fun to play or nor did it have any charm. I was never so bored with a game before. It is literately a standing simulator. Thank god for my Vita or I would've never even made it through the first game to get the pretty obtainable platinum.

Edited by Supankii