Worst Game on Ps4 You Ever Played

terminatorx0606

On 4/11/2021 at 9:47 AM, Nightstream88 said:

Probably a current update on the top 10 worst games I played for Playstation 4
1. Samael Legacy of Ophiuchus(Or pretty much any other game Gilson B Pontes comes out with)
2. Wander
3. Crash Dummy
4. Newtonian Inversion
5. Lizard Lady vs The Cats(Kind of felt like I was playing a game that came out in 1991 or something on the PC.)
6. Life of Black Tiger
7. Deer Simulator
8. The deer god
9. Energy Invasion
10. Little Adventure on the Prairie

Wow! Have you really played all those? You've dived deep down into the sludge at the bottom of the Playstation barrel with that role call of shame!! :) I'm impressed. 

On 3/10/2021 at 7:23 AM, DrBloodmoney said:

Even Albedo gets a bit of a pass from me, because it was made by one guy, and he was a least going for something. He might have failed - especially on the technical side, but he had a vision of something, and you can see it occasionally (in between raging at the broken mechanics)

Fair play, you really did fall into a vat of positive juice if you can see the upside of Albedo. Good on you!

Edited by JoesusHCrust
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, JoesusHCrust said:

Fair play, you really did fall into a vat of positive juice if you can see the upside of Albedo. Good on you!

You have to squint pretty hard to see any good in it for sure - but I'd still play through Albedo 3 times in a row before i touched a second of LA Cops again ?

• Like 2

Call Of Duty Cold War. Skill based match making has destroyed the series. The campaign is just awful.

Warzone, There is zero reason to play this game unless you like PC cheaters. Activisions Cash Cow

The new players will never get better if they don't play against experienced people.

I haven't read all the 27-pages, but to me it look like people are pointing out games which disapointed them because they were expecting something big, rather than actual bad games. I understand that and I can rely to it, actually I think those are the real "bad games" because unplayable games are first "broken" and only secondly "ugly" but someone pointed out games which are somehow good or at least they have some aspects that are more than good, such as the graphics and the lore in FFXV. How can you hate a game where you can explore Altissa?

I think that (J)RPGs are the genre that can produce the worst stuff because they want you to play them for a lot of time and if they suck, you can't stop from hate them. There are a lot of boring titles like Exist Archive, but the golden medal goes to Sakura Wars which isn't just boring but it also have the stupidiest story ever with the dumbest characters. They aren't ugly since Tite Kubo made the design, but I hate all of them with no exception for being so stereotyped and dumb. Star Ocean: New Hope is the only game that comes to my mind with even worst characters, but at least the gameplay was good and the setting was interesting (the story sucks though).

• Like 3

On 4/21/2021 at 6:46 PM, Paperclip1776 said:

Why are you such a liar?

Question:  Was there a story in Deer Simulator?  I ask because I played Cabela's Big Game Hunter 2010 and I really enjoyed it.  There was a slight story but it was a different game that I enjoyed.  

I'm a little off topic so I'll say two of my worst games ever was NCIS Game and and .detuned (didn't get it at all).

Been a while since I played it, not sure if there was a story, although I kind of did buy just to play a deer and purposely get shot, not the first time I did this sort of thing since I bought a street cat's tale on switch just to get ran over by a car.

On 4/22/2021 at 5:16 AM, JoesusHCrust said:

Wow! Have you really played all those? You've dived deep down into the sludge at the bottom of the Playstation barrel with that role call of shame!! :) I'm impressed. 

Yeah, also played a few more than what I listed played My Riding Stables Life with Horses, Extinction, and I would say Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 5 as well and a few others but in comparison would say the ones I listed are far worse.

• Like 1

I recall reading up on how bad technically Sniper Ghost Warrior 3 was, sadly my Dad hadn't. Being ex-army he loves his military games especially Sniper/Sharpshooter themed ones and picked it up full price digitally.

Called me to ask should a game take this long to load (had already been 10 mins), I asked have other games been this way thinking the HDD was on it's way out. He stated no and proceed to tell me what he was playing. 

At least now he does some research before buying games and it eventually did load ?

On 4/22/2021 at 9:46 AM, Bionic-Spencer said:

For me, I personally had the least fun on PS4 playing Red Dead Redemption 2! I know it was technically a brilliant looking game, but I just could not get any kind of enjoyment from it at all. I gave it me best shot, but in the end I think I managed a week and that was it. Since playing it, I started this account and I’m currently playing the first one again. By comparison, that game is far better! 

I know its opinions but you have played 48 games on ps4 and rdr2 is your worst game?

I can see how its not everyones cup of tea but you said you like the first game so you must like the cowboy setting.

Its mind blowing how much beef people have with this masterpiece.

Like i said its not for everyone but its certainly not the worst game on ps4.

Ive played a few not great games that i have played for easy plats but my worst is either assetto corsa (just how unfairly hard it is) and fallout 4 (but im determined to give this another go) i gave up due to the awful autosave system which whenever i die it puts me back with 1 percent health right in front of an enemy

Edited by dannyswfc9
  • Like 3

4 hours ago, dannyswfc9 said:

I know its opinions but you have played 48 games on ps4 and rdr2 is your worst game?

I can see how its not everyones cup of tea but you said you like the first game so you must like the cowboy setting.

Its mind blowing how much beef people have with this masterpiece.

Like i said its not for everyone but its certainly not the worst game on ps4.

Ive played a few not great games that i have played for easy plats but my worst is either assetto corsa (just how unfairly hard it is) and fallout 4 (but im determined to give this another go) i gave up due to the awful autosave system which whenever i die it puts me back with 1 percent health right in front of an enemy

Perhaps I should have said that I played it on my old account where I have played well over 200 titles, and out of all the games I played on there, it was definitely the low point for me. It may be that once I have finished RDR1 again, I might have tried the second one again, but as it stands, probably not! As you said though, it’s an opinion at the end of the day and I have plenty of PSN friends that loved every second of it. I also didn’t care for GTA 5, but I really liked GTA 4. ?

Edited by Bionic-Spencer
  • Like 1

InkSplosion

It is so hard game and I do not like it because of it. Tryed this several times to complete, but theres really not anything my gaming skills would do to help here. Same happened with the game called Red Death.

Worst game I played on ps4? I'd say the Resident Evil 1 remake. As someone who never played the original, I don't have a nostalgia bias towards it. I hated the fixed camera angles and the constant backtracking to the item box. Had to force myself to finish the platinum.

Also the Need for Speed (2015) Prestige dlc is garbage. Extremely strict time limits and score requirements make each Prestige Gold almost impossible to get. It takes a huge amount of practice just to get ONE gold, and there are 41 of them needed for a trophy! Not to mention the random NPC traffic which gets in the way and can easily screw up an otherwise good run. 

Edited by me_is_caveman
  • Like 1