Worst Game on Ps4 You Ever Played

terminatorx0606

99 vidas.

The worst beat em up I have ever played, it has ripped off music from streets of rage, level fonts from final fight, and has horrible balancing and downright atrocious hit boxes(a soccer player will be slide tackling and if you are mid air jumping over them, they still hit you)

It was free and I still felt ripped off

Edited by SnowxSakura
  • Like 3

Wolfenstein 2

Off gameplay 

Awful story 

Bad use of good characters 

Bugs and gliches 

Difficulty is off the rails

Crap and overpriced season pass

Mein Leben trophy 

The only good things were the graphics (not on eyebrows) and sound.  I would go as far to say that it's the worst game I've ever played. 

• Like 1

Warhammer:Chaosbane

I can't begin to describe what an awful game this is. It was and still is a true dumpster fire.

• Released at a full AAA price with some of it's endgame features locked until they activated them in a later patch.
  • Shipped with gamebreaking bugs that literally halt progress and which have still yet to be patched on PS4
  • Shipped with major trophy bugs that didn't register many
  • Shipped with a Season Pass edition for about 80 - 90 euros/dollars, which wasn't a season pass but actually some upfront cosmetic stuff and an expansion that they had no idea what it would be other than 'It's about Tomb Kings'
  • Glitchy repetitive gameplay which zero to no variety.

I have legit beef with this game and its developers who've consistently squandered an awesome IP but put tonnes of effort into making it seem like this big polished experience if you were to buy it. You can't polish a turd, and this game is literal proof.

Wolfenstein:Youngblood

This game had 8 hours of actual game. But if you wanted to get the platinum you are looking at about 30 hours of monotonous grinding. The whole experience feels like post game DLC for Wolfenstein 3. Which is a problem, because Wolfenstein 3 isn't confirmed or exists right now. The whole game feels like a side project because some Arkane and Machinegames devs had some spare time and needed some extra cash to fund their actual projects.

Pretty easy: Toren. I was honestly disgusted by the game. But even aside from the 'story' everything about this game was lazy and not very well designed.

Other contenders: Overlord: Fellowship of Evil (could have been nice had it worked), Homefront The Revolution (once every few hours there was some interesting story to be experienced, but between those points the game was booooooooooooooooooooring), Adam's Venture: Origins (while in the beginning I thought this might be saved by the story and characters, the sneaking mechanic made the game quite awful), the VR mode in Super Stardust Ultra (which made me sick).

Top 10 Worst games on PS4 that I have played
1. Crash Dummy
2. Wander
3. Life of Black Tiger
4. Shalnor Legends Sacred Lands
5. Energy Invasion
6. Riding Stables life with Horses
7. Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 5
8. Through the Woods
9.  Deer Simulator
10. The deer god

Crash Dummy- Game infested with Glitches, had to restart levels a couple of times since I got stuck in a wall, delayed reaction on the controller for jumping in an ice level.

The deer god I did kind of liked, but ran into some glitches to where the scenes repeated over and over again and I couldn't continue with the game. Shalnor Legends wouldn't be on here either but ran into some memory leak glitch that booted me out of the game.
Through the Woods wasn't too bad, but ran into some glitches and game could have used a bit more life to it.
 As far as the Crash Dummy game goes only bought it because I liked the Sega Genesis game Crash Dumies, but wasn't even close to even being decent compared to that one I just hope I didn't spend $24.99 on the game or whatever the original price is. Life of Black  Tiger I knew was going to be a bad game when I bought it.
Pretty sure more games will be added onto this list since I'll probably up and buy games like Sword of Fortress, Flowers are Dead and Extinction.

Really starting to think developers don't even play test their games before releasing anymore since they release garbage like this, I don't really mind playing bad games once in a while but at best games should at least function before being sold.

• Like 1

I'm going to offer 3 games that I very much did not enjoy. I will leave out games like Little Adventure on the Prairie that everyone knew would be awful. 

Amazing Spider-Man 2 

• horrible game, probably only 4-5 hours of game and 10 hours of mindless grinding for XP for the suits. Just a miserable experience

Randall's Monday

• I'm not a huge point and click fan, but often they are reasonably short and cute. I have no issues with games like Deponia or Broken Age. There is humor and they don't wear out there welcome
  • Randall's was not funny, and was well beyond it's expiry by the time I was done. Way too annoying to move around. Really there was an hour of game, 3 hours of mindless drivel that passed as story and another 5 that was clicking to move from one end of the map to the other to pick up that item that was sitting there but not able to interact with until you did this other random thing over on the opposite side....

Fe

• This one just annoyed me. Too many collectibles, confusing map, awful camera. Not terrible, but I was looking forward to it and it just game me a massive headache. Was so glad to be done with it. Maybe this was more of a disappointment than 'worst game' worthy
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, diskdocx said:

Randall's Monday

• I'm not a huge point and click fan, but often they are reasonably short and cute. I have no issues with games like Deponia or Broken Age. There is humor and they don't wear out there welcome
  • Randall's was not funny, and was well beyond it's expiry by the time I was done. Way too annoying to move around. Really there was an hour of game, 3 hours of mindless drivel that passed as story and another 5 that was clicking to move from one end of the map to the other to pick up that item that was sitting there but not able to interact with until you did this other random thing over on the opposite side....

I bought this game on one of its many sales but have not played it because backlog and that I generally don't like point-and-click. 

For it not being funny, did you like the "Clerks" movies or are you not into that humor?  Trying to see if it is just does not match your tastes.  You confirmed the gameplay itself does not sound fun which is not that surprising given what I have seen.

Surprised this hasn't been listed already but by far the worst game I have played is The Quiet Man. I usually don't try to buy bad games, but there have been a few that I picked up on sales or through PS+ that were pretty bad.... Actually on second thought I just remembered Tops Trump Turbo, that one is tied with The Quiet Man

I know it's a really popular target, but Fallout 76... man... I'm someone who really gets a lot of lower-budget, janky rpgs, so I have a really high tolerance for unpolished games!

But boy, I've never found a game so unbearable as FO76. It will forever be the one stain on my trophy card... :(

• Like 4

35 minutes ago, djb5f said:

I bought this game on one of its many sales but have not played it because backlog and that I generally don't like point-and-click. 

For it not being funny, did you like the "Clerks" movies or are you not into that humor?  Trying to see if it is just does not match your tastes.  You confirmed the gameplay itself does not sound fun which is not that surprising given what I have seen.

I'm fine with some relatively ribald humour, but it has to be done well. I found Randall's just immature and boring. It's like they tried to be edgy and controversial and used all these shock factor phrases, but ended up coming off as lame. The character wasn't funny or smart or endearing in a hopeless kind of way. He was just an ass. 

Others may have found it funny, I just found it dull. And when the character isn't really likeable, I don't care about the story, but there was no way to really speed through it.

At the end of the day the game just over stayed its welcome by a good 5 hours. Which isn't great for an 8 hour game.

• Like 3