Worst Game on Ps4 You Ever Played

terminatorx0606

Every Assassin's creed it's a big pile of shit, AC revelations was good for the world of Constantinople but all the games are genéric, shitty story and historical innacuracy, just look at valhalla the "VikIngS" you can found lol. For me it's the most overrated saga of all time, trust me i don't have fun in any Assassin's creed, the stealth it's not so good as many think, combat it's awful and yeah i'm talking about old and new games , all main characters are made for stupid hippie designers who smoke crack and the voice actors are people with child traumas who read the lines, worst of the worst but it's not surprising  coming from Ubisoft.

Tomb Raider 2013 it's a  very normal game i don't understand why Lara Croft it's still relevant , it's more ugly now, i need to play the other two but after playing Uncharted this reboot was normal with a shitty multiplayer.

The Attack on titan Game it's very repetitive and it's not so much fun after hours, but i need to do the platinum in some moment believe that the money spend in it was worth it.

Vampyr it's a disaster , again i need to finish the game and make the platinum, it's not so bad honestly but the map it's aids , you can lose very faster because the design it's made by an junkie, combat it's good like soulslike style, story not so bad but very normal game.

For the moment this in PS4 just this, in PS3 there are others

On 8/7/2021 at 11:29 AM, Antonius87 said:

My Name is Mayo is my worst game, but I play this for get Platinum. So it came My Name is Mayo 2 and I buy/play this for Platinum...

Sooo... It came physical in only 1 April from Limited Run Game. I orded my worst physical game. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

If you don't belive me that My Name is Mayo get physical.

Here:

GreenLavaStudiosVol1_PS4.png?v=161703041

Why this stupid game its mature ? Lol

Edited by TheAbyssWalker61

I would say Skyrim, Shadow of Mordor and Assassin's Creed Unity, mainly because I remember having high expectations for those games and I ended up very disappointed. I also struggled in keeping my interest to finish those games, the trophy hunt felt more like a chore than a real enjoyment. 

I'd say some of the worst I've played is -

Watchdogs 2 - Marcus is a pretty cool character and San Francisco was cool to explore but all the other characters were cringeworthy bad and the fucking 'immediately know where you are' stealth made the game nigh on unbearable.

Mushroom Heroes - Buggy and annoying little easy Trophy Game where the frustration wasn't worth the easy Plat.

Tearaway - The game was too long and perhaps I just wasn't the target audience but it's the most patronising and 'Dora the Explorer-esque' for me. And screw leading the little paper fucks back to their house.

Party Hard - A gimmick game that wears off super quick when the frustrating detection mechanics start to settle in and fuck the last level of that game.

Beyond Blue - Just really damn boring - honestly wish they had gone full-blown David Attenborough on the information about all of the sea creatures but instead you get some shitty ass whiny protagonist with some whale love story and then all the information about the various aquatic life is something you'd find in an infants encyclopedia.

Uncharted 3 - It pains me because I really like the other Uncharted games a lot, Uncharted 2 is probably the best third-person shooter on the hardest mode for me but Uncharted 3 tho....forced close melee encounters where enemies would rather just charge at you constantly so Naughty Dog could show off their shiny new mechanic but when locked into a fistfight animation on the hardest mode....fuck that. Hit detection is unbelievably bad where I would clearly shoot enemies in the head when they were behind cover and it just didn't register and in general was just bad. Enemies don't react to bullets at all! they just tank through it which is a huge step back from Uncharted 2 where if you shoot enemies in the leg or stomach they would fall or recoil making for a much more strategic 3rd person shooter. I believe it was stated by someone at Naughty Dog (I could be wrong on this) that the set pieces of the game were made first and then the game/story was based around it and it shows...because it really just feels like they wanted to chuck Nathan into a bunch of different scenarios without any context or explanation as to how he got there.  

As you can tell, Uncharted 3 hits my sore spot the most haha.

Edited by SimmondsR

1 hour ago, SimmondsR said:

Watchdogs 2 - Marcus is a pretty cool character and San Francisco was cool to explore but all the other characters were cringeworthy bad and the fucking 'immediately know where you are' stealth made the game nigh on unbearable.

[...]

As you can tell, Uncharted 3 hits my sore spot the most haha.

Yes, yes and YES!

I think Watch_Dogs 2 was better than the first one but I hated it so bad in the beginning. After a while I kinda even enjoyed it but the moment the last trophy popped I deleted it asap. Definity one of the bad AAA titles.

And UC3 ist the worst out of all Uncharted titles. I totally feel you. It's not a bad game but it's so disappointing in comparison to the other installments.

My worst games would be:

• Undertale
  • My Riding Stables: Life With Horses
  • My Riding Stables 2: A New Adventure
  • My Little Riding Champion
  • The Unicorn Princess
  • 7 Days to Die

So yeah - almost every horse game that exists for the Playstation 4.

They are kinda my guilty pleasure BECAUSE they're so bad but these 4 games are just to much. I still can't believe that I payed for whatever that even was because it sure as hell wasn't no game.

Undertale was so bad that I almost completely abandoned it. I started it 2018, tried it 2019 and now finally started it AGAIN and finished it. But it was bad. Don't get the hype about it, it's not even an average pixel rpg. It's just trash but well.

And 7 Days to Die is the worst. The horse games look even good next to this monster. Just bad. Probably won't platinum it ever because it hurts just thinking about it.

12 minutes ago, KenjiCBZ said:

Why?

I really tried to like it, I mean I bought it cause everybody was so hyped about it and I once was interested in it but well - definitely not a game for me.

The fighting system would be cool (the whole talking thing has a nice touch and is a clever idea) but it's so hard to dodge and not even because it's that hard but because it's just really bad handling. 

And overall I didn't enjoy the story that much. Maybe because I expected more? I don't know. 

This game is just not for me and I really did a rage quit while fighting against Undyne because it was impossible to not get killed on the last stage with only 20 hearts. So there's that. I think that was the moment the game was completely ruined for me.

And I was never really interested. It just didn't catch me. Started it a couple of times just to end it after an hour.

Edited by milk-aholic
  • Like 1

While i´m no trying to critzie some of the people here...

You guys are naming pretty good/at least average games.

Undertale, Uncharted 3, Attack on Titan just to name a few.

But guys, it seems you have never ever played the worst game on PS4: Shadwen

The game looks like a PS2 game, and plays the same. The AI is non-existent. The story is most generic. The level "design" is linear. 

For the love of god i cant find a single nice thing to say about the game. It even forces you to play it TWICE to get the Platinum. 

Even the worst Assassins Creed games are masterpieces compared to this shipwreck.

Watchdogs graphics downgrade still made it look stunning and fabulous compared to this turd.

Ok, i found something nice to say about Shadwen, the trophies did not glitch or bug out, so you are not forced to play it again for the Plat..

9 minutes ago, VaDiMkA said:

While i´m no trying to critzie some of the people here...

You guys are naming pretty good/at least average games.

Undertale, Uncharted 3, Attack on Titan just to name a few.

But guys, it seems you have never ever played the worst game on PS4: Shadwen

I guess overall it's all subjective.

If you took a step back and reviewed each game without any personal feeling or attachment then the answers would most likely be similar and you'd have games like Life of Black Tiger appearing on everyone's suggestion.

But ultimately it all boils down to our personal emotions, what we expected from the game based on reputation or previous examples, and because of this everyone has their own personal assessment of the worst game on PS4. 

Looking at Shadwen I agree it looks like crap and incredibly basic as you describe but having only watched the trailer my expectations of the game are already pretty low so when actually getting around to playing it (which I won't, the game looks like crap) it won't feel as devastating.

But the real question is...what in the world were you thinking when deciding to play Shadwen in the first place, haha the game really does look like ass.

• Like 1

I believe I've never played a bad game in the PS4 (yet), but from my personal taste, here are the ones I've enjoyed less:

Grand Theft Auto 5

I'm not sure why, but maybe it's due the stiffness of the character's movement/controls. I'm currently playing RDR2 and loving it so far, but something with GTA 5 botters me a lot.

Super Bomberman R
Bought it due nostalgia and though I love playing it when my brother visits me, I can't enjoy it single player. Even though I can play the SNES entries (Super Bomberman 5 being my favorite) for hours straight.

The Witness

It's definitely a great game, but I'm too dumb for puzzles.

Injustice: Gods Among Us

Not really into fighting games, but the story... Oh boy, the story... It's weird that I tought I'd found many other players complaining about the story and storytelling of the game, but in fact I've found the opposite.

Can't really think of anything I actively disliked playing on the PS4 and I have played Godzilla and Umbrella Corps. It's rare that I dislike a video game. 

The worst is probably Chickens on the Road because of how unambitious it was. It's nothing offensive or unenjoyable but it's just so low effort in its design and goals. In a way I regret buying it and was kind of tricked into it by a friend since it's now my fastest platinum. Oh well, I'll try to replace it one day with some PS5 auto-pop when I manage to get a hold of a console. 

• Like 1

This’ll sound like trolling, but this is a serious answer. Bloodborne. Bloodborne isn’t just the worst game I played on the ps4, it’s one of the 5 worst games I’ve ever played. 

I first played the game back in 2018. I heard nothing but praise for it and expected to love it. To my astonishment I hated it. Years later, after playing and thoroughly enjoying nioh 1 and 2 I gave it another chance because fans convinced me the only reason i didn’t like it was because I sucked. I pressed one button and it all came back to me. The Game has boring, repetitive graphics, forgettable music, barely any story and the worst combat I’ve ever experienced in a game bar none. The gameplay is absolutely abysmal, so painfully slow and dull that I couldn’t stop laughing at how broken it was while playing it. Played it for 5 hours and gave up. To this day it still baffles me how many fans this series has. I genuinely don’t know what there is to like about these titles.

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, jackgalligan1 said:

This’ll sound like trolling, but this is a serious answer. Bloodborne. Bloodborne isn’t just the worst game I played on the ps4, it’s one of the 5 worst games I’ve ever played. 

I first played the game back in 2018. I heard nothing but praise for it and expected to love it. To my astonishment I hated it. Years later, after playing and thoroughly enjoying nioh 1 and 2 I gave it another chance because fans convinced me the only reason i didn’t like it was because I sucked. I pressed one button and it all came back to me. The Game has boring, repetitive graphics, forgettable music, barely any story and the worst combat I’ve ever experienced in a game bar none. The gameplay is absolutely abysmal, so painfully slow and dull that I couldn’t stop laughing at how broken it was while playing it. Played it for 5 hours and gave up. To this day it still baffles me how many fans this series has. I genuinely don’t know what there is to like about these titles.

Since you dont even have the trophy for beating the first boss, yes it does sound like trolling

• Like 4

On 10/28/2019 at 10:09 AM, MidnightDragon said:

Little Adventure on the Prairie. I would erase it if I could...all I can do is bury it. 

I feel the same way and yet I for some reason I played both vita and PS4 versions. I think I'll also need to bury the one I just played. "Funny Truck". Spin a truck around long enough and you get the Plat. It was a real nail bitter...

4 hours ago, SimmondsR said:

But the real question is...what in the world were you thinking when deciding to play Shadwen in the first place, haha the game really does look like ass.

I just finished Playing Hitman 2, and Shadwen was on sale for a couple of bucks.. it said something like "stealth game in medieval setting.."

My expectations was not high, but damn, i was still disappointed. 

Also, its kind of my personal thing, i rarely watch any trailers beforehand. Usually I know my preferences, and most of the time i am right about what i like from seeing just one picture or a 5 second clip. "most of the time" xD

ok, since we´re all here to bash some fairly ok´ish games, here are some other nominees: 

Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning - Is it really that good as some are saying? played it for half an hour and did not feel "the vibe"

Alpha Protocol - Same as above. It felt to cumbersome. Not "smooth" enough, like a struggle. 

Dead Souls - Still dont get the praise the series gets. Its as fun as having your sun-burned back getting whipped with venomous barbed wire.

Edited by VaDiMkA