Worst Game on Ps4 You Ever Played

terminatorx0606

for me i would have to say fifa 20 people that know me know my thoughts on this game but to sum it up for me its not just the worse game i have played on ps4 but the worse game that i have played in my life.

on the other hand i know this is not part of the thread but the best game i have ever played was black ops 3 or me the game is almost perfect the only thing that lets it down is how you get dlc weapons other than that the game is 9.9 out of 10

Darksiders 3. I know it didn't have the budget of the second game, but there was no reason for an entirely different developer to step in and start implementing Souls mechanics in an established series. It took me half an hour to get past the first boss because of the terribly long dodge animation that only had i-frames at the start, and it took over a month for them to add a classic Darksiders combat option that made the game actually playable.

Edited by EmperorZetta

• 5 months later...

i'd have to pick two types. One for the actual playability and the other for the completion. 

For gameplay I would have to probably go with American Fugitive. The controls just didn't go with the car mechanics and its shame. 

For overall completion I would probably say The Nathan Drake collection. Amazing story and gameplay but the requirements were overkill and difficulty was definitely not tested.

Fear Effect Sedna for me. I just couldn't enjoy the game as it was seemingly intended. It seemed like it could have been an interesting tactical Isometric game but every thing just felt so simple and whenever I won a battle I feel like I had cheesed it. Then the game just ends suddenly and for some reason its always left a bad taste in my mouth.

Had the wool completely pulled over my eyes by the developers of Warhammer: Chaosbane. Their many presentations sounded very promising and I looked forward to perhaps the best Diablo clone on the market.

What we got instead, well, I hope those responsible get to rot in Nurgle's garden for all of eternity.

Without a second thought, it has to be Days Gone.

Its fans (and apparently the salty devs from Bend) will tell you that it was hard done by, critics were mean to it, Sony never gave it a chance etc etc etc but in my opinion the critics were very generous, and the game has a much higher metacritic than it has any right to.

- Its gameplay systems are ill balanced and conflicting, and it does nothing particularly well apart from the hordes, but you don't really engage with the hordes until the end at which point it's too late.

- Its open world isn't worth exploring and anything you come across while riding around just seems to exist purely to waste your time.

- The story is ill paced and about 30 hours too long. 

- The final boss does that hackneyed thing where it takes away everything you've acquired and mastered to make the fight more challenging, as opposed to doing the common sense thing and just making the final boss tougher. 

- Lastly, resolving perhaps its only interesting plot point in a post credits scene has to be one of the dumbest creative decisions I've ever seen a dev company do.

Absolutely dreadful from the roof to the basement.

I’ve been playing COD Black Ops 4 recently and it’s absolute shite. There’s no campaign and the connection isn’t always stable. Sometimes I’d be mid-game doing well and it’ll just boot me out losing that progress. The cherry on the top is Blackout. Whoever decided to slap together this battle royale should meet the back of my hand repeatedly.

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

Just Cause 4: Got it the week it came out to relive that awesome summer where I sunk endless hours into Just Cause 2. Regretted it instantly since the game was bland, boring, and lacked the fun of 2.

Gone Home: Decided to check it out after hearing lots of people prasing it. Thought it was a first-person horror game but it turned out to be a dull walking simulator instead. The concept of exploring a home and pieceing out clues about its inhabitants is cool, but felt underwhelming here, especially the ending.

Mighty No.9: Lots of hype behind it during the Kickstarter and when the trailers dropped it lost all excitement. Heavily suffers from generic gameplay, bland presentation, and forgettable story. Played it on PS+ and was disappointed and I can't imagine how those who backed it felt.

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/28/2019 at 7:21 PM, Gommes_ said:

Said it before and I won't get tired of saying it again but Ni No Kuni 2 was just plain awful. Lousy characters, no story, weird presentation, lack of content, empty map, bad voice output etc. Just avoid this one and play part 1.

wait what Ni no kuni 2 is one of my favorites! It was the first I played in the franchise and then played the first one and i liked the second more! lots of things to do after the end of the story 

• Like 2

Cuphead without a doubt.

Horrible game, dumb random factors in every fight make it almost impossible to actually "master" anything.  Programming errors like missed hit boxes or glitches they decided not to fix to keep the game harder than it needs to be.  Hated every minute of this game, got the 100%, will never buy another game from these Assholes.

Destiny.

Originally marketed as "Borderlands-type game in a persistent online open-world," it lacked all the fun, humor and imagination of a Borderlands game and was really just a slog of finding gear and specing out your character.

Sure, there are a lot of other games out there that are worse, like the aforementioned Lizard Lady in a Leotard type of no-budget games, but I've thankfully not played those. Of the games I have played, though, Destiny takes the cake. Even had to hide it in my profile just because I accidentally earned a trophy or two before I realized just how bad it was.

• 3 weeks later...

Mecho Wars: Desert Ashes

L58ef43.png

I thought this would be as enjoyable as Mecho Tales, but I was wrong. I'm fine with the gameplay, but I wish it'd explain more. The reason is that I got stuck in one of the early levels, meaning that I couldn't advance any further which made drop me the game. I know I could've checked if there were any walkthroughs, but it was too late.