terminatorx0606

Worst Game on Ps4 You Ever Played

289 posts in this topic

The only games on my account I didn't like are Shadow of the Tomb Raider, Dead Synchronicity (because it was depressing), Spy Chameleon (because of the hit detection), and Bridge Constructor (because the mechanics are jank). I can forgive the latter three because they're simple indie games with one or two aspects that just don't appeal to me, but there is no forgiving the abomination that is SotTR. Worst game I've played in the last few years.

don't have a ton of games played on ps4 yet but so far red dead redemption 2 wins as worst for me...i actually enjoyed the collectable and side quest stuff far more than the story...only game I've skipped cutscenes in since I was a kid...although typical of r*, no ng+ was a major buzzkill as well...

Sorry but infamous second son is totally overrated

That would hands down be Assassin's Creed Syndicate. Terrible plot and characters, boring customization and combat, ten game crashes. I knew it was gonna be bad but not that bad. 

Cue every one saying fortnite because they on the hate bandwagon.

Song of the deep just wasn't a game I could get into

Orcs must die ... Bleh

Edited by mackenzie129

Cat Quest. Knowing how many people on this site praise this title I must sadly admit it was probably the most boring platinum I've got on PS4 and a big letdown. Neither the story nor post-game grind were enjoyable.

Maybe i'm gonna get hate for putting this one, i don't hate it and i'm not saying that it's a bad game, but good God i couldn't get into Shadow Of The Colossus for some reason, i tried it 4 times and i just couldn't get to like the game :/.

Attack of the Toy Tanks. The controls were so infuriating and confusing, it made the levels a real bitch to complete. Wasn't fun to play in the slightest.

Shiny and No Heroes Here...

I just hate games with unobtainable trophies. 😡

Ps: I was going to add Final Fantasy XV Comrades as well for this exact same reason, but it came to me that I love that game.

Crash Dummy. Even at $2 or so that I paid for it, I still think I overpaid, so for those that paid full price ($40+ or so), I pity the fool.

Mighty No. 9.

Oh boy, I regret backing that on Kickstarter...

Bound by Flame. I literally quit after about 20 mins of playing.

Fortunately I've avoided the really shit PS4 games so my worst isn't something horrendously bad.

Horizon Zero Dawn, it looks nice but fuck it's boring.

Assassin's Creed Odyssey is definitely a contender for that title for me. 100%'ed it and hated almost every moment of it. Only went after the completion because every time I looked back to it I was like: "You know what, I might've been cruel towards this game because I haven't played it for that long. Maybe I should give it another chance since it is a pretty long game after all, so it might get better at some point." But nope, that never happened for me, not even the DLC caught my interest. Didn't play Origins and I'm not gonna bother that game nor any other AC released after Odyssey even if it's led by Ubisoft Montreal. I at least liked Unity in some parts.

I might've played Orc Slayer and Albedo on another account, but they're so bad, it's laughable.

Edited by LunaKishi

Every game from Ratalaika Games, but patience, trophy hunters needs also easy platinums, cause good games are rare, excellent games rarer 😗

14 minutes ago, LunaKishi said:

Definitely Assassin's Creed Odyssey is a contender for that title. 100%'ed it and hated almost every moment of it. Only went after the completion because every time I looked back to it I was like: "You know what, I might've been cruel towards this game because I haven't played it for that long. Maybe I should give it another chance since it is a pretty long game after all, so it might get better at some point." But nope, that never happened for me, not even the DLC caught my interest. Didn't play Origins and I'm not gonna bother that game nor any other AC released after Odyssey even if it's led by Ubisoft Montreal.

I might've played Orc Slayer and Albedo on another account, but they're so bad, it's laughable.

I was really into platinum hunting for a while but this game totally burnt me out. Just Cause 4 was just as bad.

Edit - My bad, I was thinking of Origins, not Odyssey.

Edited by NZBigC

Mafia 3, I'm usually a "enjoy the scenery, instead of fast travel" kind of gamer. This game has you going from one end of the map all the way to the other end, then all the way back in almost all the side missions. It wouldnt be as bad if the world didn't feel so empty. Every time I think about going back to it, I remember this and it kills my motivation. 

For me, the worst game means before playing it i had expect for it but after playing it i was just dissapointed.

Mafia 3

Dead Rising 4

The Order 1886

I don't Mafia 3 is bad, but GTA has it blown in the water. The presentation was fantastic though however.