Worst Game on Ps4 You Ever Played

terminatorx0606

The only games on my account I didn't like are Shadow of the Tomb Raider, Dead Synchronicity (because it was depressing), Spy Chameleon (because of the hit detection), and Bridge Constructor (because the mechanics are jank). I can forgive the latter three because they're simple indie games with one or two aspects that just don't appeal to me, but there is no forgiving the abomination that is SotTR. Worst game I've played in the last few years.

don't have a ton of games played on ps4 yet but so far red dead redemption 2 wins as worst for me...i actually enjoyed the collectable and side quest stuff far more than the story...only game I've skipped cutscenes in since I was a kid...although typical of r*, no ng+ was a major buzzkill as well...

• Confused 1

Assassin's Creed Odyssey is definitely a contender for that title for me. 100%'ed it and hated almost every moment of it. Only went after the completion because every time I looked back to it I was like: "You know what, I might've been cruel towards this game because I haven't played it for that long. Maybe I should give it another chance since it is a pretty long game after all, so it might get better at some point." But nope, that never happened for me, not even the DLC caught my interest. Didn't play Origins and I'm not gonna bother that game nor any other AC released after Odyssey even if it's led by Ubisoft Montreal. I at least liked Unity in some parts.

I might've played Orc Slayer and Albedo on another account, but they're so bad, it's laughable.

Edited by LunaKishi

14 minutes ago, LunaKishi said:

Definitely Assassin's Creed Odyssey is a contender for that title. 100%'ed it and hated almost every moment of it. Only went after the completion because every time I looked back to it I was like: "You know what, I might've been cruel towards this game because I haven't played it for that long. Maybe I should give it another chance since it is a pretty long game after all, so it might get better at some point." But nope, that never happened for me, not even the DLC caught my interest. Didn't play Origins and I'm not gonna bother that game nor any other AC released after Odyssey even if it's led by Ubisoft Montreal.

I might've played Orc Slayer and Albedo on another account, but they're so bad, it's laughable.

I was really into platinum hunting for a while but this game totally burnt me out. Just Cause 4 was just as bad.

Edit - My bad, I was thinking of Origins, not Odyssey.

Edited by NZBigC