Worst Game on Ps4 You Ever Played

terminatorx0606

Final Fantasy XV would be that. Everything was awful and the fact I waited 10 years for it after enjoying all previous ones, even XIII, just made it all worse. The gameplay was numbing to the point of non-existence. As well the story seemed to be incomplete and none of the characters were well done and enjoyable. And before any of you say it, I'm not going to pay for all the DLC and watch a fucking movie to get a complete story especially for something as abysmal as XV.

• Like 4

10 hours ago, LucianaRosethorn said:

First ones which come to mind are:

• The First Tree
  • Alien: Isolation 
  • Final Fantasy XV
  • Conan Exiles
  • Immortal Unchained 
  • Lichdom: Battlemage
  • Lords of the Fallen
  • Omega Quintet
  • Salt & Sanctuary 
  • Unravel 

Aw man, I thought Unravel was really great! Too bad you didn't enjoyed it.

I only got two on recent memory: 

> Everybody's Gone to the Rapture. That game bore for 3 hours. Opened up a guide to speed through it.

> Conan Exile's.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Jamescush147 said:

Frozen Free Fall: Snowball Fight

Bad game. Terrible game.

Ugh, don't remind me. I completed this to 100% on Xbox One (this version, luckily, is missing the extra "Beat every single level in the game" achievements/trophies), and it took me about 25 hours (the Xbox One keeps track of how long you play a game). I feel like I could watch Frozen over and over for 25 hours (I don't really hate Frozen but I wouldn't go out of my way to watch it) and still feel more satisfied than I was after wasting my time. Or, you know, maybe play something half decent. I am definitely NOT playing the PS3 or PS4 versions, especially since they don't even have a platinum trophy.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Kuzigari_ said:

Mafia 3, I'm usually a "enjoy the scenery, instead of fast travel" kind of gamer. This game has you going from one end of the map all the way to the other end, then all the way back in almost all the side missions. It wouldnt be as bad if the world didn't feel so empty. Every time I think about going back to it, I remember this and it kills my motivation. 

I agree, game felt like a chore.

2 hours ago, Feral said:

Fortunately I've avoided the really shit PS4 games so my worst isn't something horrendously bad.

Horizon Zero Dawn, it looks nice but fuck it's boring.

True, the game is overrated as hell.

My two choices are Energy Invasion and Batman Arkham Knight. Energy Invasion was a cheap easy Platinum but it was so lazy and uninteresting and the last trophy required a bit of luck and wasn't fun at all to obtain.

Arkham Knight was one of the most painful 100% completions I've ever done in a game (not 100% of all DLC trophies mind you, just getting 100% in the base game). Yakuza games have annoying mini games but at least the story and boss fights make the 100% quest feel satisfying. Arkham Knight is the definition of a game that gets worse and worse. The season pass for that game killed my interest in season passes. Every time I see my copy of it, I legit cringe at the sight of it. Wasted potential, disappointing story, awful boss fights, repetitive gameplay, terrible side and extra content, LAZIEST DLC I have ever seen. Just a mess. No idea why people are excited for a new Rocksteady game.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MandA60VISE said:

Final Fantasy XV would be that. Everything was awful and the fact I waited 10 years for it after enjoying all previous ones, even XIII, just made it all worse. The gameplay was numbing to the point of non-existence. As well the story seemed to be incomplete and none of the characters were well done and enjoyable. And before any of you say it, I'm not going to pay for all the DLC and watch a fucking movie to get a complete story especially for something as abysmal as XV.

I don't technically hate XV, but any game where getting the platinum only constitutes 45% of the story/content is absolutely ridiculous so I can see why people would put it on this list. It was, at very least, flawed enough to make me genuinely worry for the future of the franchise that I love.

2 hours ago, ElevExplorer64 said:

Ugh, don't remind me. I completed this to 100% on Xbox One (this version, luckily, is missing the extra "Beat every single level in the game" achievements/trophies), and it took me about 25 hours (the Xbox One keeps track of how long you play a game). I feel like I could watch Frozen over and over for 25 hours (I don't really hate Frozen but I wouldn't go out of my way to watch it) and still feel more satisfied than I was after wasting my time. Or, you know, maybe play something half decent. I am definitely NOT playing the PS3 or PS4 versions, especially since they don't even have a platinum trophy.

I was new to 'todays' gaming and didn't know what kinda game it was. *Cough*Pay to win*Cough*

I just wanted to play a fun puzzle game. Got two trophies and then all of a sudden I need to pay or wait for a certain item. Forgot what - this was 3 years ago. ? I couldn't go forward anymore.

So now I have two hidden trophies because of this.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jamescush147 said:

I was new to 'todays' gaming and didn't know what kinda game it was. *Cough*Pay to win*Cough*

I just wanted to play a fun puzzle game. Got two trophies and then all of a sudden I need to pay or wait for a certain item. Forgot what - this was 3 years ago. 1f612.png I couldn't go forward anymore.

So now I have two hidden trophies because of this.

I downloaded that game to play it with my son and wife back then when i wasn't a trophy hunter, and when i entered in the business, i was stuck with a few trophies on my profile...

Now i'm glad that i complete it. I learned the lesson and stayed away from the free games since then.

So, if someone read all this and didn't played this game yet, don't do it, just stay away from this game...it will slowly suck your soul.

• Like 3

I just had a look at the games on my profile and I'm having a hard time picking one... I'll have to go with Undertale. It's not badbut I think it is the worst on my list. Or at least it's the game on my list that I feel most conflicted about (which should be a good thing, right? That a game can evoke contradicting emotions like that one did.? ?)

• Like 1

On 10/28/2019 at 9:21 PM, Kuzigari_ said:

Mafia 3, I'm usually a "enjoy the scenery, instead of fast travel" kind of gamer. This game has you going from one end of the map all the way to the other end, then all the way back in almost all the side missions. It wouldnt be as bad if the world didn't feel so empty. Every time I think about going back to it, I remember this and it kills my motivation. 

I didn't hate Mafia 3 but this 100%. Traveling got hyper tedious and fast.

Edited by GameMatter

On ‎10‎/‎28‎/‎2019 at 9:21 PM, Kuzigari_ said:

This was one game where I did not really want to fast travel.  It had my favorite in-game music of any gaming experience.

• Like 1