terminatorx0606

Worst Game on Ps4 You Ever Played

289 posts in this topic

33 minutes ago, entonces55 said:

I’d have to go with FFXV. Just an atrocious bit of story telling. Nothing interesting about the combat and a lazily constructed world.

Ive seen a couple people say Alien Isolation and The Witcher 3. I could see AI being frustrating if you start out on hard mode. And the Witcher did take a few hours to get into and gett over the just okay sword combat. But after than it was one of the most and engrossing and flawlessly crafted video game experiences I’ve had in 30 years of playing games. Same with AI. Just want to know what games you’ve been playing that result in either of these games being the worst you’ve played this gen. 

The guy who stated the witcher 3 didnt even get the trophy for finding yennefer, so he didnt complete the tutorial area. I mean I liked the tutorial area and the game is already good at this point but that part of the game is easily the "worst" part of the whole game (including dlc) IMO.

 

The worst games I played on PS4 are One Piece: Pirate Warrior 3 and Just Cause 3. Gameplay wise One piece wasnt really my cup of tea and pretty much everything in JC3 ( story, characters, gameplay, world, side missions, etc.)  is somewhere between awful and mediocre in terms of quality. The game has a few good points ( wingsuit, the possibilities to create chaos/destruction) but personally I dont care about that stuff.

Edited by GoDBoss173
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Final Fantasy XV Comrades, AFTER the server closure. Damn, what a pain.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Final Fantasy XV.

 

 
 
 
 
On 10/29/2019 at 0:53 PM, CaptainJeff87 said:

Horizon Zero Dawn- Boring and bland open-world gameplay, characters are dull and sound like they're reading straight from a teleprompter. 

 

A Hat in Time- Boring af and not sure why people like it

 

I like HZD, but the voice acting direction is a standout weakness to me.

Edited by Eraezr
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Crash Dummy, Drowning, Little Adventure on the Prairie. These games shouldn't even be available to buy on PS Store. Absolutely broken, terrible, ugly and just wrong :/

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Couple days ago I said JC3.  Now after having played the BF:V campaign I can quite easily say that it is way f*cking worse. What an unfinished mess. And I LOVE BF games.

 

Don't mind the stories at all but losing the ability to shoot my weapons in the middle of a fire fight on hardcore just because I swapped my guns while belly crawling? OHK by a rocket launcher from half way across the map? Enemies pre-firing around corners after I spent 5 minutes flanking them? Respawning me on the opposite side of the map after a checkpoint just saved? Falling through the map after a cut scene? Had to do a full reboot and turn off my internet connection to finish it. Luckily i was able to cheese some of the chapters just by running past them and interacting with doors, watching a cut scene, opening the same door and having 4 guys waiting to kill me on the other side.  They kill me and then I respawn into the next part of the story. What a horrible joke.  This franchise seems to get worse with every release.  Lazy millennial programming. Stay away from the nuke codes please. 

 

/rant

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Forgot to mention Dead Rising. I know the game and the series have a fan base, but for the life of me I can't understand why. I tried it for like an hour and hated it. Zero redeeming qualities to the game that I can see.

 

And yes, I know it was originally an early XBox 360 game. Even accounting for that, it's still terrible; I can think of plenty of late generation PS2 and original XBox games that look and play better than Dead Rising.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This might not be fair since it's a remaster but Shenmue immediately comes to mind. The game is so damn boring that I couldn't bear to play it any longer even though the Plat is fairly easy.

 

@MarioMan200  You are not alone in your dislike for Nier: Automata. I admit that I only finished route A but neither the story nor the gameplay were compelling enough to me to play any further.

 

 

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, stitchesnscars said:

I laughed way to hard at this sentence. Thanks for the lol.

 

You, kind sir, are very welcome! 😁

 

Have you played that abomination? Truly just god awful. I've played a lot of shit games but that one takes the award. There are games out there that just shouldn't exist and while I've platinumed a lot of the games mentioned here so far I stand firm on Where the Bees Make Honey being the most wretched piece of shit to ever exist on this planet. I've read that since I platinumed it a patch was released to make the controls better but as far as I'm concerned they should have made a patch that completely obliterated it from existence. 

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I love how personal this all is. There’s a good number of games mentioned here that are objectively bad (broken for example), but so many games too where I just go... what?!  @Celestial_Lily for example just mentioned Far Cry:Primal, which I loved, and early on I saw Burly Men at Sea. Which I think is a brilliant & so charming indie game, absolutely made with love if you are willing to give it a chance (which admittedly, I didn’t at first either). Heck, I almost bought the matching art books. 
 

The first games that come to mind for me were the two games I bought my consoles for: GTA IV (Xbox 360) and Fallout 4 (PS4). Especially the latter. I was so looking forward to both games, for many months in advance (my life was literally build around Fallout 3 sessions for a long time, so I was eagerly waiting for 4). I bought a console just to play them. And I absolutely hated both. They may not be objectively bad games at all, but I resent them both just the same 😄

(thank god there were other games to play heheh)

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, ZitMeatloaf said:

Forgot to mention Dead Rising. I know the game and the series have a fan base, but for the life of me I can't understand why. I tried it for like an hour and hated it. Zero redeeming qualities to the game that I can see.

 

And yes, I know it was originally an early XBox 360 game. Even accounting for that, it's still terrible; I can think of plenty of late generation PS2 and original XBox games that look and play better than Dead Rising.

:(

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hitman GO. Not bad for a puzzle game but very boring. 

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I honestly haven’t experienced any terrible PS4 games from my list, but my least favorite one I’ve played would probably be Killzone Shadowfall. The game doesn’t hold a candle to Killzone 2 which is my favorite FPS from the PS3. Overall SF is good but not great.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Trackmania Turbo. The difficulty level is way too high in this game. Combine it with poor controls and steering, and there you have it. I regret that i even downloaded it when it was a PS Plus game. At least i got the online trophies so i don't have to worry about missing the platinum shoud i ever resume it.

Edited by MrGarland
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't think any of the following are the worst, but since people are mentioning Nier:Automata & Bloodborne, might as well list the following:

 

Vampyr: you think playing as a vampire is cool and enjoyable!!!, here is a game to change your mind.

Slender the Arrival: Bad, Boring, Not-scary, with bad graphics.

Horizon Zero Dawn: the game play, the world the narration and the twist were great, it is just that the protagonist is hateful, ugly and uninspiring (will be bashed for this).

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

almost every game under $3 that looks like it was built for atari so thats hard to answer as ps4 pushes them out like shit falling out a donkeys ass lol.

 

i can say the most ANNOYING game i played recently was wolfenstein youngblood. the grind is stupid. next to that, world war z, another great game ruined by a ridiculous patch grind

On 11/1/2019 at 2:55 AM, Sifferino said:

I love how personal this all is. There’s a good number of games mentioned here that are objectively bad (broken for example), but so many games too where I just go... what?!  @Celestial_Lily for example just mentioned Far Cry:Primal, which I loved, and early on I saw Burly Men at Sea. Which I think is a brilliant & so charming indie game, absolutely made with love if you are willing to give it a chance (which admittedly, I didn’t at first either). Heck, I almost bought the matching art books. 
 

The first games that come to mind for me were the two games I bought my consoles for: GTA IV (Xbox 360) and Fallout 4 (PS4). Especially the latter. I was so looking forward to both games, for many months in advance (my life was literally build around Fallout 3 sessions for a long time, so I was eagerly waiting for 4). I bought a console just to play them. And I absolutely hated both. They may not be objectively bad games at all, but I resent them both just the same 1f604.png

(thank god there were other games to play heheh)


i havent played primal but i think its the only far cry game i have had 0 interest in playing even on sale. running around with a bow and arrow isnt fun to me in the slightest bit. the only reason far cry is fun is because the guns melt people like butter. and you take that away and go back to caveman days it doesnt seem fun to me

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, melodicmizery said:

i havent played primal but i think its the only far cry game i have had 0 interest in playing even on sale. running around with a bow and arrow isnt fun to me in the slightest bit. the only reason far cry is fun is because the guns melt people like butter. and you take that away and go back to caveman days it doesnt seem fun to me


You are not wrong, that was exactly my reasoning as well. I only picked it up because it was dirt cheap. Still couldn’t bother putting the disc in for many months. Then one boring day I did and... I really, really enjoyed it. Totally unexpected. So yeah, you might be surprised as I was. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

a few come to mind:
 

Crypt of the Serpent King

Yasai Ninja

Orc Slayer

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.