Do not try to plat!

Radgeck

Half the trophies are completely broken anyway, I have met the requirements a few times over and they've never unlocked. I gave up with the game in general once a couple sore losers abused the report system to ban me for a week and I had to spend ages talking to their robotic automated support trying to reverse the ban.

Overall would not recommend, it's not too bad of a game but the support and communication for it is dreadful.

Well I don’t think the stats reset for me cause I just platinumed the eu stack of the game just a day or two ago , when did the stats get reset again ? Today?

from what I can tell in my experience with the game it is very buggy with the stats and how it keeps track of them for players  . Some people don’t have much issue with it where as others like Killerboy did . He’s at like 1200 + kills and no trophy popped for his 1k , mine popped on both versions just a little over 1000 kills . So who knows what is going on with this buggy ass game . Just glad it’s done for me thankfully 

Edited by General-Battye
  • Like 2

15 hours ago, General-Battye said:

He’s at like 1200 + kills and no trophy popped for his 1k 

I saw someone on the PUBG forums at like 4k+ and still no trophy, and they linked their stats to prove it. 

I personally have ~1,060 and it hasn't unlocked yet, but I fear it would probably take me significantly more as I still don't even have the 200 close quarter weapon kills trophy yet I have upwards of 500 with almost 200 of those being with the UMP alone xD

It would be nice if they acknowledged the issue, they haven't said anything regarding it for a long time.

Those are season stats, your lifetime stats don’t erase. 1k kills trophy is bugged though. I’m on a little under 600 kills, hopefully it pops when I hit it eventually.

Edit: Finally got the 10 sniper headshots trophy and I've had 2 sniper headshot max since season 5 started so your stats are definitely tracking. 

Edited by Kcrack_Km

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Boosting Master Assassin (1000) kills in War Mode works. I have confirmed tracking on Xbox and popped kills Trophies/Achievements on a sub account(s) with whom I only played War Mode for testing purposes, otherwise they had zero stats. It ONLY works for "kill by any means" kills. So get your 1st kill, 10, 100 and 1000 by any means. No other trophies will count in this mode except for 101 airplane drops but that's of little concern. This account has yet to un-lock it and I've posted multiple times to boost War Mode but I've yet to coordinate a match because people go silent on setting up a time and actually showing up when they do. 

Send me friend requests if you're interested in setting something up. May take several sessions obviously, but every 15 minutes (length of War Mode) if coordinated well somebody will be racking up far more kills than regular matches, then rotate to the next person.  Factoring how many people we have, more than one person a game could boost. I have legitimately gotten 25+ kills in a game even with all the factors. Unfortunately the games don't fill quickly enough and it becomes too much waiting around to be efficient and needing to perform.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Completely disagree with this topic. Game is far easier than ever to plat now and much faster with bots. 

Also stats were not reset. I was playing since launch and my kills still count 7 seasons in. Got one crossbow kill trophy popped. 

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
15 hours ago, WrednyPL said:

I platinumed EU version recently, and I'm thinking about giving a US version a try, but I have one question - will I have my gear, skins, level and so on?
Or will it show as totally new profile on a different game?

It will carry everything over. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, McDermottx94 said:

Are there much bots per game? I would be willing to attempt this knowing that there are bots taking up player spaces.

Lmao no. Just started playing this and this game is sweaty. Super sweaty. Imagine sweatier than H1Z1 but not quite as sweaty as say rainbow six siege.. ok, in my honest experiences, I’m brand new.. like.. literally just started playing this game for the first time ever.. I know.. I’m several years late.. but this game is stupid sweaty that or I don’t know how to fire my guns yet the right way or something 

Yup, cause there's no aim assist... at all... That's why I love it - every kill feels good, because it's hard earned.
Guns have perfect recoil and time to kill is also perfectly balanced - I can't play any other shooter after PUBG, because it just feels shallow and... casual.

18 minutes ago, xxdmcgee2288xx said:

Lmao no. Just started playing this and this game is sweaty. Super sweaty. Imagine sweatier than H1Z1 but not quite as sweaty as say rainbow six siege.. ok, in my honest experiences, I’m brand new.. like.. literally just started playing this game for the first time ever.. I know.. I’m several years late.. but this game is stupid sweaty that or I don’t know how to fire my guns yet the right way or something 

That's definitive so, broken game in all ways.

1 hour ago, s_cubasteve said:

Ahh, this has so much potential for an awesome trophy list too.

Agreed.. it’s not a bad game per se.. but it’s definitely not the best shooter.. meh.. I’m sure it’s more fun with a few ppl to play with.. is it only cross play with pc or Xbox too? Doubt we can play with Xbox in a party or squad together.. that would be pretty dope

• Like 1