Do not try to plat!

Radgeck

1 hour ago, xxdmcgee2288xx said:

Agreed.. it’s not a bad game per se.. but it’s definitely not the best shooter.. meh.. I’m sure it’s more fun with a few ppl to play with.. is it only cross play with pc or Xbox too? Doubt we can play with Xbox in a party or squad together.. that would be pretty dope

I'm not 100% sure of the cross play but yeah, would be good.

18 hours ago, xxdmcgee2288xx said:

is it only cross play with pc or Xbox too? Doubt we can play with Xbox in a party or squad together.. that would be pretty dope

The crossplay is with Xbox only. It would be mightily unfair to play against pc on consoles in a game like this.

45 minutes ago, Schmitt_Wylde said:

Maybe that the reason? You need to kill real players in order for the kill trophies to count?

No, the problem has been going on for far longer before bots were implemented into the game and besides, the devs have said that bots count as real players when it comes to trophies and achievements.

Having the same issue of reaching certain trophy conditions and milestones (e.g. Top 10 ten times, 100 kills by any means) and trophies are not popping. Each "single trigger" trophy has popped for me so far (e.g. each of the Chicken Dinners, full suppressed weapons, Pacifist) so it seems like it might be the statistics on the game's side rather than poor conditions. Just reached 100 kills last night in TPP Solo and still no pop so can confirm that it is not due to mixing modes. My current hypothesis is that the server I was on got reset several times without telling me. I noticed during the first ten hours of playing that about three separate times my User Profile preferences for the game reset (e.g. controller back to Type A, auto reload turned off). These were due to the matchmaking hanging and me resetting the application. Possible now that progress reset each time, although no way really to be sure.

On 9/16/2020 at 8:44 AM, DR_Death49er said:

I finally got CQB Master trophy but i got the game day one so i doubt the 1,000 kills trophy be worth it since it probably been rested 

What mode did you get CQB Master in? It's one of my 3 remaining trophies and I'm well over 200 in TPP solos but isn't working. I realized different modes have unlocked different trophies (ex: crossbow kills was TPP solos after 10 headshots, all grenade trophies came in FPP Squads etc.)

7 hours ago, Noble_Nephilim said:

What mode did you get CQB Master in? It's one of my 3 remaining trophies and I'm well over 200 in TPP solos but isn't working. I realized different modes have unlocked different trophies (ex: crossbow kills was TPP solos after 10 headshots, all grenade trophies came in FPP Squads etc.)

I got CQB Master in a Duo TPP. I'm at around 1700 kills and I haven't got the 1000 kills trophy yet. 

• 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 11 months later...